[Unfair Game Offical Thread] Black Squad Cheat 💎ESP + AIMBOT💎

05/18/2019 03:44 Cheat Evolve#1
Not Avaible Anymore
05/18/2019 08:58 ŦΛΞ†#2
you need to make a backuplink from epvp on your website
05/18/2019 09:56 Cheat Evolve#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post
you need to make a backuplink from epvp on your website
I have look right side under member statistics.
08/11/2019 15:58 kanjardala#4
i think rates are too high
09/28/2019 00:21 lingern1#5
I wish you guys would bring this cheat back online and reduce the price by like $10 considering the only other provider open to public charges like $35 per month. $60 feels like a lot for a game like black squad but if its updated ill probably buy it.

Edit: would your dev do deals on multiple month purchases? Aka buying more than one month for a cheaper price. I would definitely be interested in that as well.