[Cheat] Apex Legends - Crazy Coders

05/12/2019 15:56 FleghmZ#1
#removed/closed - wont be provided anymore
05/18/2019 14:17 MystieHook#2
Bought the cheat a week ago, back then I had 16gb of ddr4 3200mhz but it was recommended to use 24gb. They were right lol multiple freeze made me decide to buy an extra 8gb of ram and now I have to say the cheat itself is amazing. Aimbot is smooth and aim prediction is amazing. Esp has everything you need and crash happen rarely (once in 24 hours)
05/27/2019 23:52 FleghmZ#3
Apex Legends Extended Cheat Discounted to 24 USD/30 Days!
06/03/2019 20:44 Shiroichi1#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleghmZ View Post
Apex Legends Extended Cheat Discounted to 24 USD/30 Days!
out of stock
06/04/2019 18:53 FleghmZ#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroichi1 View Post
out of stock
Closed testing currently! sales re- open SoonTM
06/10/2019 20:20 Yothri#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystieHook View Post
Bought the cheat a week ago, back then I had 16gb of ddr4 3200mhz but it was recommended to use 24gb. They were right lol multiple freeze made me decide to buy an extra 8gb of ram and now I have to say the cheat itself is amazing. Aimbot is smooth and aim prediction is amazing. Esp has everything you need and crash happen rarely (once in 24 hours)
If you need that much ram that just says they are n00bs and can't optimize their cheat at all.
06/12/2019 23:29 Xplodin#7
When do sales reopen? And is 16gb ram really needed? I have 16gb but that seems odd
07/12/2019 01:02 elseven#8
You need 24gb to mounts their computer bitcoin? lmao this is a joke =))