Really Cheap Boosting Services.

03/19/2019 10:57 dawciuk#1


Boosting Prices:


Iron IV to Iron III = €2
Iron III to Iron II = €2
Iron II to Iron I = €3
Iron I to Bronze IV = €4


Bronze IV to Bronze III = €4
Bronze III to Bronze II = €5
Bronze II to Bronze I = €6
Bronze I to Silver IV = €7


Silver IV to Silver III = €5
Silver III to Silver II = €7
Silver II to Silver I = €9
Silver I to Gold IV = €10


Gold IV to Gold III = €7
Gold III to Gold II = €8
Gold II to Gold I = €9
Gold I to Plat IV = €10


Plat IV to Plat III = €11
Plat III to Plat II = €13
Plat II to Plat I = €15
Plat I to Diamond IV = €20


Servers: EUW TR EUNE RU
My Rank: EUNE Diamond

The boosting process could be streamed if you want.

Contact: Discord - jacksonoff#9995
03/19/2019 12:32 lordlook#2
Cheap prices and highly recommedned!
03/19/2019 14:27 dawciuk#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlook View Post
Cheap prices and highly recommedned!
Thank you.