Lootboy Codes (don't know if they work anymore)

03/18/2019 18:14 honigfisch#1
Since I am not playing this game anymore and I accidentally found some lootboy codes for DO, I wanted to share them. However, I do not know if they work or not (I think it is only for people who never used lootboy codes before - I think it is the 1 week premium package with some uri and ammo).

Codes:

TBY6-ZN8V-UG78-N5ZR
TBY8-79B6-N75K-G5XV
TBY6-ZUEM-VF93-ZH8T
TBY8-7CFM-CNZD-R3R2
TBY6-ZY53-KWKR-F8QF
TBY8-7D24-ZP14-XMTX
TBY6-ZZPR-632Q-CNPV
TBY8-7M9P-HXME-MF92
TBY7-1236-1S42-H9D6
TBY7-13DR-ETFU-XE3H
03/18/2019 23:29 abbadie55#2
Sucess Rate: 0%.
03/19/2019 03:17 STRYKYNAYNE01#3
not work
03/19/2019 03:34 xPunkRat#4
Thank you.
03/19/2019 07:05 darkorbitbugpoint#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPunkRat View Post
Thank you.
Thank you for what? Codes are not working.

#closedrequest
03/19/2019 18:57 OllieTM#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitbugpoint View Post
Thank you for what? Codes are not working.

#closedrequest
He's said he doesn't know if they work or not. He's saying thank you because it's a kind gesture whether they work or not. It's called being nice, something you can't seem to grasp.
03/19/2019 19:03 Kampts#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieTM View Post
He's said he doesn't know if they work or not. He's saying thank you because it's a kind gesture whether they work or not. It's called being nice, something you can't seem to grasp.
adhs
03/20/2019 14:26 STRYKYNAYNE01#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbitbugpoint View Post
Thank you for what? Codes are not working.

#closedrequest
:facepalm:
You did not understand that when the codes do not work it's because somebody used it before you, you came too late, you're a poor thing that went without a candy.
03/20/2019 14:46 exane^#9
Dude trying to closerequest someone else's thread :kappa:
03/20/2019 19:52 Scytex#10
Every code seems used.
#closed