[Guide]How to Create 9.5.2 Server !

03/21/2020 19:32 medaion#151
Hi, I have a little problem with the devildoom.
I'm using this version with the 8192 flag that I was told to take.

Here's my problem: the monsters are not counted in the first room, so it's impossible to move on to the next room.
03/21/2020 20:47 rebelknight#152
any 1 able to help me plz?
03/21/2020 22:18 ThunderNikk#153
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelknight View Post
any 1 able to help me plz?
I don't really do team viewer but what do you mean by "reset herlock a few times"?

Herlock is just an executable.

If you mean you restored telecaster make sure you gave the same sa permissions back to telecaster.
03/21/2020 22:54 rebelknight#154
its fixed not sure how his name is spelled he helped me it was a problem in my opt file of game server when I changed rates

I got a question tho how do I add things into my trader? were can I find him in sql?

my traders name is ouroboros Demon it has items to sell I was wondering how do I add more things and change price on somethings
03/22/2020 14:17 medaion#155
It's ok, I found my problem with devildoom, it was a monster problem, the dead script was missing.

I fixed it. It's working again.
03/26/2020 10:05 hilalsoft#156
Hello i make all is correct but i trying to open game same network when login giving 10060 error code if i try same computer to launch game giving error code 10061 what i need to do thanks
03/30/2020 18:15 Nąthing#157
hi all ;)

Does anyone have a complete launcher FR 9.5.2 plz? With a US no worries but I can't find a FR customer ... 9.5.2

I tested with a lot of client who was also several languages ​​but none works or I must not have the right files ... (lancher.bat + cmdlancher)
03/31/2020 17:36 darkangeldu60162#158
Hi everyone !
Since 2 Days I'm trying to make it work, but no matter what I, when I write user and password, nothing happend, and I already used script to create RevoSite Database. Everything else seems right.

Few hypothesis left, do I absolutely need SQL 2014+ ? Because I'm using a 2012 Version... ahah

Thanks to you !
03/31/2020 17:55 ThunderNikk#159
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangeldu60162 View Post
Hi everyone !
Since 2 Days I'm trying to make it work, but no matter what I, when I write user and password, nothing happend, and I already used script to create RevoSite Database. Everything else seems right.

Few hypothesis left, do I absolutely need SQL 2014+ ? Because I'm using a 2012 Version... ahah

Thanks to you !
Probably your sframe
03/31/2020 18:39 darkangeldu60162#160
I used the SFrame you gave page 5 of this thread ahah, and client from this thread too.
Is-it possible that Princess Aurora can't read my Auth database ?
03/31/2020 20:27 ThunderNikk#161
I think it would crash before you got to the log in screen when you started princess if it could not connect to auth.

Maybe it could be a port issue. Does your auth port match the port in the .bat launcher?
04/01/2020 08:13 darkangeldu60162#162
Crap, how could I have done such a mistake... I did matched ip's but in gameserver.opt... I'm such a noob.
Everything works, thanks to you.

I just had an error "this session is not verify" in auth, and current GS version and detected Sframe version were displayed in GS in that order (SFrameVersion, GSVersion), I just changed in gameserver.opt, and now everything works !

I just can't load StringResource_EN in rdb tool From Glandu, why this database has 3 columns and the french one has 4 (And Glandu tool try to open a 4 columns database)? Is there any tool to help ?

Thank you again !
04/01/2020 12:51 ThunderNikk#163
Later tonight I could give you my 4 column string database and client rdb

Edit: This was made importing all of the data from the 4th column that existed in the 9.4 database and merging it into the 9.5.2 three column table so there are some empty name data and there are some null name data but it is as close to complete as it can get without manually editing all of the blank or null rows.
04/03/2020 12:01 darkangeldu60162#164
Here I've a new problem I can't solve, have someone already seen something like that ?Most items are like items for pet, or can't be use at my level, no matter what my level is. I thought it was my ItemResource (database or rdb), but seems no, same with Telecaster... :/
04/03/2020 13:39 Exterminator-[Fury]#165
You changed itemflag on all items, making them only equipable by pets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangeldu60162 View Post
Here I've a new problem I can't solve, have someone already seen something like that ?Most items are like items for pet, or can't be use at my level, no matter what my level is. I thought it was my ItemResource (database or rdb), but seems no, same with Telecaster... :/
It has something to do with authentication, check .opt passes and sql pass
Read last part of the post

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Code:
Visit Miracle Salad MD5
Create the password for your Admin Account
Example:
Spoiler
The MD5 hash [result of md5_key+plain-text-password] goes in the 'password' field of the dbo.Accounts table in the Auth Database
Create the account entry in dbo.Accounts and login!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilalsoft View Post
Hello i make all is correct but i trying to open game same network when login giving 10060 error code if i try same computer to launch game giving error code 10061 what i need to do thanks