Buying Rupee

02/15/2010 02:20 iReso#1
Wow if you wanna scam go other post and listed scammers are Perfidas so watch out me and addelyn got scammed , as the title says... i buying rupee

Server : Fenrir.. <-- Read please.. don't tell me You're From Naga server and you wanna make a deal with me..

200mil = 2.1k gpots
400mil = 4.2k gpots

These are the offers. Give me the Rupee 1st so I pass you the gpots.. I can't trust anyone since i got scammed by some kids or you and me can get Doom as our middle man...
02/17/2010 11:31 dangerboy123abc#2
how would you trade the gpots? you got a voucher to give after payment?
02/17/2010 13:35 iReso#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerboy123abc View Post
how would you trade the gpots? you got a voucher to give after payment?
Cherry credit codes.. per code 700 gpots..
02/19/2010 17:59 iReso#4
Bump bump... ;D
02/20/2010 18:55 iReso#5
BUMP...

EDIT : I got 3.5k gpots now! Only real traders...
02/20/2010 19:20 desiice#6
what in the world is cherry credit code?
02/20/2010 23:00 iReso#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiice View Post
what in the world is cherry credit code?
then learn 2 know what is cherry credit..

EDIT : If you're selling then ask... if not stop trolling
02/21/2010 05:50 desiice#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iReso View Post
then learn 2 know what is cherry credit..

EDIT : If you're selling then ask... if not stop trolling

well then shouldn't explain it lol. I mean how can i learn if you won't tell me. I could google it but i could find some wrong website or something telling me the wrong info. As a buyer you should explain to the sellers or potential costumers what your using and how it works, right?

and me asking a question is not trolling, its me finding out more info so if i do want to sell then i know how its going to go down. Don't be stupid and be a smart-ass to potential sellers, that's very bad for business.
02/21/2010 09:19 iReso#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiice View Post
well then shouldn't explain it lol. I mean how can i learn if you won't tell me. I could google it but i could find some wrong website or something telling me the wrong info. As a buyer you should explain to the sellers or potential costumers what your using and how it works, right?

and me asking a question is not trolling, its me finding out more info so if i do want to sell then i know how its going to go down. Don't be stupid and be a smart-ass to potential sellers, that's very bad for business.
I said clearly if you wanna sell then post.. if not stop trolling and if you wanna know what's cherrycredit there's always a site called "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]" click on it and type Cherrycredit kthxbai.

EDIT : and I say that its a code so its a prepaid card..