Global Const $HEADER_HEROES_KICK = 0x24	;Kicks ALL heroes from party
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoud View Post
build for bot farme refeather rt plz
OACjAqiK5OQzH318bWOPbNTnJA here
05/18/2019 15:54 neheshi2233#767
Global Const $HEADER_HEROES_KICK = 0x24
Func KickAllHeroes()
Return SendPacket(0x8, $HEADER_HEROES_KICK, 0x26)
EndFunc ;==>KickAllHeroes
that is no work
05/18/2019 16:25 NiliyaFlamme#768
Quote:
Originally Posted by neheshi2233 View Post
Global Const $HEADER_HEROES_KICK = 0x24
Func KickAllHeroes()
Return SendPacket(0x8, $HEADER_HEROES_KICK, 0x26)
EndFunc ;==>KickAllHeroes
that is no work
Code:
Func KickAllHeroes()
	Return SendPacket(0x8, $HEADER_HEROES_KICK, 0x24)
EndFunc   ;==>KickAllHeroes
05/18/2019 16:32 LeeHarvey112263#769
So is there no way to force a bot to call out skills used on enemy? Like if you was holding down CRTL. Im using such kill on so n so
05/18/2019 16:54 Emixaa#770
Yo, someone able to update Dragon Moss bot please ? It will be a pleasure !
05/18/2019 16:56 NiliyaFlamme#771
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHarvey112263 View Post
So is there no way to force a bot to call out skills used on enemy? Like if you was holding down CRTL. Im using such kill on so n so
maybe this ? CallTarget($aTarget)
05/18/2019 17:24 DerMoench14#772
Code:
UseSkill($aSkillSlot, $aTarget, 1)
05/18/2019 17:26 LeeHarvey112263#773
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
maybe this ? CallTarget($aTarget)
nope

;~ Description: Use a skill.
Func UseSkill($aSkillSlot, $aTarget = 0, $aCallTarget = True)

Changed from false to true.
05/18/2019 17:52 I Am Polywag#774
Do we have a working W/N raptor farmer? v2.3 always makes me die...
05/18/2019 18:27 Coaxx123#775
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
Sorry for your loss Jamamon. Hopefully it was not your main.

I have been working on some functions and techniques to reduce the risk of getting banned but no matter what you do if they pull your log records and see that you have been farming the same spot for 119 hours (I would have gone longer but DC, lol) then you will probably get the ban hammer.

Try not to bot for too long and try to switch bots often. Its also helpful to edit the scripts and adjust some minor settings like the MoveTo and Waypoints so that you have a unique path that is not identical to other bots in the area.
Is there not a bot to rule all other bots? For example the ranger prof example, if you had different weapon sets equipped for different farms, could you not set it on a random loop between several different farms, swapping wep sets, armor might be a problem unless you can equip from certain slots on the inventory?

And also add in random functions to call like speaking jibberish nonsense about current news and such, or danceparty() function? Lol imagine that if the bot was to be made having various bots all initiate the danceparty() function in kama at the same time for one big flash mob haha
05/18/2019 19:13 Borega#776
Why don't you update it and share your work then? You could be a star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
hey guys,
cloud and tjubutsi deleted their GWA2 from gitlab, every github GWA2 is a year old and not updated, strecky said on a previous post that GWA2 "was found out" but i don't see anyone share a fully working GWA2, what's going on ? is everything will go private ? none was sharing up to date GWApi now we gonna lose GWA2 too ?
05/18/2019 19:57 Borega#777
Non taken. I just don't get why so many have such a crybaby attitude here. If you want it fixed do it yourself. If you can't then ask. Iam happy to help if you ask questions that show that you have taken time to think about it and show that you tried on your own
05/18/2019 23:54 Jamamon#778
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
hey guys,
cloud and tjubutsi deleted their GWA2 from gitlab, every github GWA2 is a year old and not updated, strecky said on a previous post that GWA2 "was found out" but i don't see anyone share a fully working GWA2, what's going on ? is everything will go private ? none was sharing up to date GWApi now we gonna lose GWA2 too ?
Read all the pages of posts in this thread that have been created since the header update. You'll find what you're looking for.
05/19/2019 02:50 phat34#779
I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state!
-peace! :cool:
05/19/2019 09:25 TonusBerlin#780
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state! F U Prince! Dork Ass M,F, LAME A.F.

-peace! :cool:
Amen! Anet Police going crazy these days. Lay low guys. I sure will O/