Looking for good web devs for boosting site.

03/03/2019 17:46 trial and error#1
Please post below your offers/portfolio or tag (send me) some users that might do a good job.

Previous dev run away with 300 euros in his pocket which was the pre-payment.
03/03/2019 17:51 KYBOOST#2
pm me on skype, I have someone that could make one for you :)
03/03/2019 18:15 trial and error#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBOOST View Post
pm me on skype, I have someone that could make one for you :)
added you.

Still looking for a web developer! contacted briki but didn't find someone up to my standards yet.
03/05/2019 11:44 Golden 24k Knights#4
add us on discord sir we can help you !

Discord:
golden24knights#1758
Skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/05/2019 11:45 Ninjafanboi#5
well your discord doesnt even work so theres that
03/05/2019 12:55 trial and error#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjafanboi View Post
well your discord doesnt even work so theres that
Thank you for pointing it out xD
I forgot to change it



Edit: DISCORD NOW UPDATED