Aimkit Rust Spoofer

03/17/2019 01:58 redman76#31
I haven't really gotten into Bitcoin. Forgive me for my ignorance. How much USD is 100 BTC?
03/17/2019 04:00 Aimkit#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by redman76 View Post
I haven't really gotten into Bitcoin. Forgive me for my ignorance. How much USD is 100 BTC?
it's $100 usd in btc, and I maybe willing to accept pp if you're verified.
03/18/2019 02:01 ev0ken#33
Vouch for GT, have been an AimKit user for quite some time and it is fucking insane! Been playing with 3.0 for a few days and everything is perfect. If anyone has any questions if this is a "scam" (which is isn't lmfao) you can message me on Discord. ev0ken#0997
03/20/2019 07:21 Trizyy#34
Thankful for GT for making this beauty I am so f--ing happy its extremely fun, this is trizyy from rocket chat if you saw me from the screen shots of what the leakers where putting in here you probably recognize my name idk. I am a customer and I paid a couple months back yes there have been delays I understand, he gives us updates but I know that GT has worked very hard to make this happen and it has already arrived I have no idea how to code or do shit like that but just looking at ak 3.0 its so good probably the best of the best I've come from I mean I only tried R8 for rust not advertising but ak 3.0 is 10000X better than that garbage no offence risky ily but if you are interested in the cheat everything he describes is in, I extremely recommend my dudes. :handsdown:

haters can lick my balls cause deadass u see me vouching ur lowkey crying cuz the regret you have for leaking
03/20/2019 09:12 Noah_123#35
Vouch for GT

this is great Rust hack. so many features will make us excited and fun !
It's not a scam, it works perfectly, it's perfect
ofc this cheat is perfect atm but we will get better with gt's update :D
03/20/2019 16:27 silentgbc#36
Interested in purchasing, add me back on discord please.
dragged#8202
03/21/2019 17:01 cabbageboy123#37
Added on discord
03/21/2019 17:50 YouLikeMyAim#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
you're not an og of anything,I barely even remember you... and you got caught leaking the same way others got caught, through screenshots and screenshares other users sent me.... See my legit users hate leakin scrubs like yourself, so be mad, care cup empty. And i'm not gonna respond to the the rest of your lies and spam other to say, while there's some banned users i'd be willing to allow back in, not you, you're banned for life.
It’s crazy to me this guy still manages to advertise Aimmeme, and still continues to lie about it every day. I was once in aimkit, but like many other people was banned for “leaking”, I have over 5 working rust cheats, and I’m in private communities etc. I also purchased his “vip” which costed an additional 100$ but at the end of the day will ban you for “leaking, backdoor, etc” when really all you will be doing is asking when the cheat will come out. After “family days” which are Sunday’s the cheat will supposedly be “RELEASED/UPDATED” it’s just all bullshit. And the MODS on this website surprise me even more, how can you protect a scam and not know it’s a scam, open your eyes.
03/22/2019 19:37 ToXic112#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
It’s crazy to me this guy still manages to advertise Aimmeme, and still continues to lie about it every day. I was once in aimkit, but like many other people was banned for “leaking”, I have over 5 working rust cheats, and I’m in private communities etc. I also purchased his “vip” which costed an additional 100$ but at the end of the day will ban you for “leaking, backdoor, etc” when really all you will be doing is asking when the cheat will come out. After “family days” which are Sunday’s the cheat will supposedly be “RELEASED/UPDATED” it’s just all bullshit. And the MODS on this website surprise me even more, how can you protect a scam and not know it’s a scam, open your eyes.
What the hell you taking about? the update is released and everyone is using it, get that salt out of your vagina.
03/23/2019 01:01 Random1987#40
n/m
03/23/2019 07:45 InternetGoon#41
Spoke with developer on discord.

Seems like a good person.
03/23/2019 10:03 bigruskiprocodenz#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
Spoke with developer on discord.

Seems like a good person.
a good person takes dc tokens, scams, shit talks all the devs that he trusts and give him features, backstabs, fucks over his customers if they complain at all. he even banned ghoste after he fucking ratted out everyone of his friends.
03/23/2019 14:01 Random1987#43
He def doesn't ban people who complain, I haven't been able to use it much due to a very bad stutter issue and have had a few accounts banned and have complained to him and he has not banned me, the program definitely has issues and I'm not so sure it's undetected, but have yet to be banned for complaining.
03/24/2019 04:48 InternetGoon#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigruskiprocodenz View Post
a good person takes dc tokens, scams, shit talks all the devs that he trusts and give him features, backstabs, fucks over his customers if they complain at all. he even banned ghoste after he fucking ratted out everyone of his friends.
Any proof of these big claims, chief?
03/24/2019 05:49 Aimkit#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
Any proof of these big claims, chief?
please don't encourage it, I don't need his spam and lies in this thread too. My TOS is very clear, and I don't do any of those things he said, he's just upset he got banned.