Best farming is still at ongs (lv 33/34). Power Leveling. If you have another Char which got a higher Level. For farming like 64+, to 1hit Ong Pt Mobs. Then you get alot of Sp/Min/Hour/Day/Month.
Btw your char has to be lv 18 - 24 (best levels, gap 9 of course). There might be some threads to ong farming at the forums.
If you don't want or have the possibility to farm at ongs I would suggest to farm at mobs with physical damage and a high spawn rate. Of course with gap 9.
Maybe dw cave at 62/64 mobs, PEGs (Power Earth Ghosts). There are different secret rooms which arent crowded by bots or plvl. Then you should be able to kille them fast, so you can be some lvl above theirs, like 68 (new wep). Of course with 9 gap your equip won't be that good, you won't have great defense but anyway get a +3 7D set to increase that. Because you're pure Str you won't get that much dmg. In addition recovery devision and sometimes bless spell will help a lot.
Notice: I did never farm a warrior, and in addition I didn't played one in that level range but I played some other STR Builds (Glavie, Bow and XBow until that lvl and higher) so I would suggest from my experience that these spots are nice. Spawn rate is very high tho.
Have fun. Other spots could be also in cave, there are other "str mobs".