JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

02/23/2019 01:15 funkygrape#16
Also I have another question. Is the server now officially open? I find it weird that you didn't announce it to build up hype. A long term server with low rates and 70 cap WILL attract a decent number of people if properly advertised.
02/23/2019 01:21 pokolouko#17
fck no speed..
02/23/2019 01:26 michymodrica#18
Shame...this is good idea to open oldschool cap 70/80 but with some professinal team, not like this.
02/23/2019 01:27 InZiDeR#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise456 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] give me ur skype
Send you my skype info :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Also I have another question. Is the server now officially open? I find it weird that you didn't announce it to build up hype. A long term server with low rates and 70 cap WILL attract a decent number of people if properly advertised.
Well for me it is just a project. Yes, it is actually long term, since the machine running on is used for other stuff anyway, so I don't need any donations (just saying). I don't need 1000 people ony my server. I get your point, but I'm not that person anymore that "hypes" a release that much.

Regards, and sorry for my bad english :) Thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
Shame...this is good idea to open oldschool cap 70/80 but with some professinal team, not like this.
Well, I'am not a professional, true. Also doing everything by myself. There is no "team actually". I guess you know how hard it is to manage everything by myself :) ? :) But thanks for your feedback. I appreciate
02/23/2019 02:25 funkygrape#20
I would suggest a few small edits to improve the overall quality.

1. Since there is no reason not to being able to run a tad bit faster. Can you lower the price of Typhoon50% drugs and increase the buff time to like 24 hours, or so? (50%/100% Movement speed increase items from Jewelry store).

2. Do you mind posting this server to other silkroad forums? If not, I would glady like to do everything that I can to get more players.

3. Is this server DDOS protected, will it stay online?
02/23/2019 03:08 InZiDeR#21
Quote:
I would suggest a few small edits to improve the overall quality.

1. Since there is no reason not to being able to run a tad bit faster. Can you lower the price of Typhoon50% drugs and increase the buff time to like 24 hours, or so? (50%/100% Movement speed increase items from Jewelry store).

2. Do you mind posting this server to other silkroad forums? If not, I would glady like to do everything that I can to get more players.

3. Is this server DDOS protected, will it stay online?
hey funkygrape!

Lemme answer your questions! :)

1. Well, there is a reason actually. It is oldschool, simple as that. I told ya, this server is not for everyone :) Having a 50% or 100% buff 24/7 or cheaper is not a solution for an "oldschool server", + it will make horses more useable :) I get your point, but this is the wrong server for this idea.

2. Ofc I can do this, but since I do this project alone, I'm always happy for help :) For sure I find my time to announce this server to other forums!

3. Yes, this server is protected :)

Regards! :)
02/23/2019 03:13 funkygrape#22
That's a fair point. I haven't even thought about horses. And I agree.
I'll gather a list of active forums and have a TUrkish friend translate the sever so I can post it on maxigame.

Cheers
02/23/2019 03:16 InZiDeR#23
Quote:
That's a fair point. I haven't even thought about horses. And I agree.
I'll gather a list of active forums and have a TUrkish friend translate the sever so I can post it on maxigame.

Cheers
You don't need to do this actually, but I appreciate your help <3

Thanks in advance :)

regards
02/23/2019 03:52 Uncover your heart#24
Nice I'm in :)
02/23/2019 04:02 DonaldJTrump420#25
whys the server offline ? i cant login
02/23/2019 04:26 ShinYui#26
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/23/2019 04:33 InZiDeR#27
Some proxy issues atm, sorry. Fixing this atm :)
02/23/2019 05:25 Casque#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezmiegs View Post
i didnt played sro for some 2 years but cuz of this server i may come back :)
BEZMIEGS <3
02/23/2019 05:43 DonaldJTrump420#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
Some proxy issues atm, sorry. Fixing this atm :)
is this some kinda joke ? are you trolling us ? u didnt add gold for pots or moving speed luul game deleted bb
02/23/2019 05:45 toanhua#30
suggestion: keep exp rate the same, increase higher sp exp rate so we dont need to farm for sp as we level up.