KoaCheats - Aimbot + ESP support amd

02/14/2019 20:18 koa.team#1
Our spoofing does not use outdated virtualized (Vt), our technology supports Intel and AMD processors, and there are no hardware barriers
Function
ESP
  • Player Box
  • Draw Name,Health,distance
  • Item Esp
AIMBOT
  • Enable
  • Custom hotkey
  • Custom aim location
  • Custom aiming mode Direct lock/smooth lock
MISC
  • No recoil
  • Magic bullet
VIDEO
Contact us
Website [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
QQ Group:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord:l33ts#4039
On-line Time:12:00-24:00 GTM+8
02/14/2019 22:57 zekeoo#2
no distance,
can not enable misc functions
02/15/2019 01:28 JezdiciOko#3
is there option pay by mastercard? :D
02/15/2019 06:28 koa.team#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekeoo View Post
no distance,
can not enable misc functions
I'm telling you, all the functions are normal
02/15/2019 06:42 zekeoo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa.team View Post
I'm telling you, all the functions are normal
The download page only had v1.3 verson. I can not enable magic bullet, no spread, and distance didnt show after the health bar
02/15/2019 22:46 AntigoCorvo#6
Nobody answer on discord :(
02/16/2019 01:43 beastfrost#7
Added on discord.