[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

02/18/2019 01:39 affandi3#106
Does anyone have experience with StealthCheat?
02/18/2019 08:36 alma520#107
Artificial aiming and Quantum cheat which one is good and legit ?
02/18/2019 09:01 dmp21#108
Aa is detected alot and their staff can be kinda rude, idk about qc, heard alot of complaints about them. There is most likely other good or most likely better providers around
02/18/2019 09:55 ApeHax#109
i would list desync and hypercheats as scam provider.
claim to be undetected but its detected
02/18/2019 11:07 nusim6MV#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanKPUBG View Post
okey :lul:

What i fail to understand is:
- How come you are not banned from this forum yet? I think no mod took a more careful at your posts.

1. You trashtalking about every other providers indirectly and directly as well.
2. You hijacking topics, come to sellers topics and trashtalk about calling them scammer or detected

Example of indirect trashtalking:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Example of hijacking topic / trashtalking provider, who are you to say they are scamming?

Example of trashtalking me also:

Also this was found in a quick search of 5 seconds. I bet you having hundreds of posts like that.
Someone is triggerd. Everyone knows hypercheats is scamming people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApeHax View Post
i would list desync and hypercheats as scam provider.
claim to be undetected but its detected
Yeah would do that too.
02/18/2019 15:04 Horatioo#111
Apex Legends Mod Menu by gatorcheats.com

STAY AWAY FROM IT.
02/18/2019 22:33 $Soft#112
Quote:
Originally Posted by affandi3 View Post
Does anyone have experience with StealthCheat?
I would advise you to wait.
02/19/2019 16:57 Kradau#113
Actually - gatorcheats is legit ^^. But seems like they shouldnt be at all on that list anyway since they dont have representation in epvp anyways.

-- their owner shared some trials with me and talked with some customers ))
02/19/2019 17:10 FullCourseMeal#114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatioo View Post

STAY AWAY FROM IT.
Gator is legit and so is his cheats. His cheats are undetected and work flawlessly. If you compare him to others like hypercheats ( who’s cheat has already been detected twice ) he is the obvious winner. Nothing about him or his website is a scam.
02/19/2019 17:15 Jamie677#115
GATOR CHEATS ISNT A SCAM - dealt with him lots of times and works perfect. Shouldn’t be on the list
02/19/2019 17:19 TH3 13EA5T#116
First of all, if you haven’t actively attempted to talk to Gator about his services, do NOT call him a scam. Gator is one of the most personable, active, and helpful cheat creators I have ever seen. GatorCheats is NOT, I repeat, it is NOT a scam. I have used his services for multiple games and they have been nothing below the best. Please do not listen to these people that have never even talked to Gator.
02/19/2019 17:20 southernboi6#117
Gator is not a Scam. Get your facts straight before trying to out someone for something they are not. If you have any issue with his cheat he will make it right always. Guy works hard to make sure all his users are up and running even tho he is a 1 man wreaking crew. Haters going to hate and I normally do not post on forums but this is crazy..... Hold this L my guy.
02/19/2019 17:20 rgreenapples#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatioo View Post

STAY AWAY FROM IT.
Gatorcheats.com is actually legit. I have been using his cheats since he opened. The Apex Legends Mod Menu is amazing and is undetected. Give it a try best place to get cheats.
02/19/2019 17:23 turooks#119
I’ve bought several cheats from gator in the past, and I can say with full confidence that he is not a scammer. He makes some of the best cheats out there for new games and his detection rate is much lower than any other cheat provider I’ve ever seen. People will do anything to tarnish someone like gator’s reputation.
02/19/2019 17:34 crushedice3#120
Gatorcheats is not a scam. The Apex cheat is legit and works great, no ban now after 4 days of use. While he sometimes has a gap in communication, he is always positive and eventually will have a response at some point. 4.5 stars out of 5.