[Rsro] Weird Shit

02/14/2010 11:30 thenetherlands#1
Hey guys,
Every time I login to the longest server and choose my char and press start,
My char still moves but I wont get the loading screen..
I tried it a few times, and its still doing the same crap.

Please help ^^
02/14/2010 12:09 kerstman32#2
some guys spamming pandora box's in front of con
02/14/2010 12:10 3d1#3
That's the same thing that I get.
02/14/2010 14:34 thenetherlands#4
Ok,
I waited a few min then i was ingame
But its so fucking laggy
So i'll quit Rsro xD
Isro here i am ^^
02/14/2010 15:00 dzionisss#5
no lagg... i dont know why u all r getting lagg..
02/14/2010 15:49 coNNecT#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstman32 View Post
some guys spamming pandora box's in front of con
That's why you are lagging.
02/14/2010 16:08 Anonymous-8920#7
The Servers are all lagging this days, just wait a bit or stop botting since next server restart.