Rocket League PC ITEMS !~!

02/08/2019 16:17 SohnMike#1
ITEMS IN STOCK:
- 1x DISSOLVER ! = 15 euro
- 1x Hypnotik Wheels - Crimson Paint = 5 euro

Add me on skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[- 1x Draco Wheels - Crimson Paint = 5 euro - SOLD]
02/09/2019 00:06 bagsuz#2
i give you 15€ for both
add me if you agree
Mesina#0001
I Have a good rep in the rocket league community but im open to use a middleman from the rl community.
02/09/2019 17:44 SohnMike#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsuz View Post
i give you 15€ for both
add me if you agree
Mesina#0001
I Have a good rep in the rocket league community but im open to use a middleman from the rl community.
As I said, 15euro for DISSOLVER and 5euro for Draco Crimson. You will pay the middleman.
02/10/2019 21:09 bagsuz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SohnMike View Post
As I said, 15euro for DISSOLVER and 5euro for Draco Crimson. You will pay the middleman.
I can do 13€ for dissolver
02/11/2019 17:54 SohnMike#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagsuz View Post
I can do 13€ for dissolver
No !
02/15/2019 15:44 SohnMike#6
Added Hypnotik Wheels - Crimson Paint !