What kind of a forum is this?

02/17/2010 22:43 Halfslashed#31
Oh hell no xD
02/17/2010 22:46 tbstewa#32
VOTES YES FOR BISHOP
02/18/2010 01:25 pawntobishop#33
Follow tb's lead, make me the representative of all the angry huddled and disenfranchised citizens of this board.
02/18/2010 04:52 Uncreative.#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamIPwnedYou View Post
Seriously? Every thread I go into I see either

1: People new to modding asking questions and getting flamed, or 2: People new to modding getting flamed and then getting their thread taken over for completely off topic discussions.

What the fuck? Forums are made for discussions and for people to HELP other people, not fucking flame the shit out of them!

I'm not gonna name out the flamers, they know who they are. Even people who know how to mod pretty well get flamed and then have their thread taken over for off-topic discussions.

An example: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is the cycle of a usual, everyday thread in this sad excuse for a forum:

1. Someone asks a question
2. That person gets flamed
3. The thread becomes an off-topic discussion
4. The thread dies, or is closed by the single mod I see around here, who I think has too much work to handle here.

This is practically the only forum out there for Mabinogi modding and its shitty. The people who talk about their "underground" websites and stuff and go around showing off to people and inviting fellow flamers should just go to their websites and leave the actually good people here alone.

I think its safe to speak for a part of this forum when I say that we do not want you flamers here. So, in your own very words... GTFO!:mad:
This is what you would call a forum section for a game where half the people playing the game visit/come from 4chan.

Also, we prefer to stay. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
02/18/2010 05:22 pawntobishop#35
Let's burn something, FLAME ON!
Bishop for mod.