Check out my trainer

02/13/2010 21:41 Ej1Fr3ak#1
Hey so I've tweaked this out a few times now.. still workin on things I wanna change with it.. but I wanted to get some input from some of the guys on here.. since I am still technically a newb :D

Oh and if anyone knows how to make it so that I can put a background image on the cheatlist part that would be awesome.. cuz I have a cutout from the original background that would go behind the cheats and make it like a more transparent look.. but I still havent figured that part out yet. Oh and I did not make the background credit goes to Constrictor for the awesome background :handsdown:

Anyways check it out and let me know what you think.
02/14/2010 01:15 skabed#2
Pretty nice ^^.
I don't know any way to make the cheat table transparent, just set the background color to a black/dark brown so it looks like the image background, this is what i done when doing my trainer.
02/14/2010 04:42 Ej1Fr3ak#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skabed View Post
Pretty nice ^^.
I don't know any way to make the cheat table transparent, just set the background color to a black/dark brown so it looks like the image background, this is what i done when doing my trainer.
Haha thanks.. its my first one so I wanted to make it pretty good but at the same time I knew it wasnt gonna be the greatest.. Im still workin on it tho so we shall see..
02/15/2010 13:53 iAslana#4
I can make you a nice design if you want, just PM me if you want one.
02/18/2010 02:34 snownova#5
but does it work xD
02/18/2010 02:50 Ej1Fr3ak#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by snownova View Post
but does it work xD
Oh yeah it works. I use this every day I hack. XD

It started out real simple, but after I updated it a few times, it looks like it does now. Call that like v.1.0.3 lol