Lost Souls LC

02/06/2019 19:40 κııσκυ.#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonneSoiree View Post
Don't come To this server, i've been ban without reason, admins are giving gold and cash to ppls then they ban for "dupe". I've spent a lot of time playing then get kicked by corrupted staff without proof.
Next.

Can you proof that he gave Gold and Cash to people?
02/06/2019 19:45 BonneSoiree#17
Yes, i can wanna see? My discord BonneSoiree#5596
02/06/2019 20:49 κııσκυ.#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonneSoiree View Post
Yes, i can wanna see? My discord BonneSoiree#5596
Post it here, so everyone can see.
02/08/2019 16:57 Suwekox3#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by κııσκυ. View Post
Post it here, so everyone can see.

You need proof?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] In game!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] On discord!
02/08/2019 17:07 .Max.™#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suwekox3 View Post
You need proof?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] In game!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] On discord!
i got more :D
02/08/2019 17:12 Veni/Marius#21
Wait, he wants them to ruin the economy on the server? Damn, never seen that before.
02/08/2019 19:09 κııσκυ.#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veni/Marius View Post
Wait, he wants them to ruin the economy on the server? Damn, never seen that before.
Haja, und dann verkauft er mit nem 2. Account auf Epvp gold auf seinem Server, da wäre er wohl nicht der erste:heh:
02/08/2019 20:52 Riiioku#23
Quote:
You need proof?

What the fuck.. lol
02/09/2019 09:40 Cokacara#24
Quote:
You need proof?

OMG, what kind of administrator? Surely this server in little by not getting players is going to close, if new players see these captures. And if you give away things, you will not get donations from the few people you have on the server... :heh:
02/14/2019 17:32 BlankEdge#25
This server is being advertised for the second time or idk where i saw the post, but both my accounts were empty , when i came back after 2 days, are you fkin messing with us admin -.- ?!?!
02/14/2019 18:17 Cokacara#26
Yes, it happened to me exactly the same, in no time they warned of any "rollback" or something. But anyway I'm playing the server and soon there'll be big changes in the game.
02/14/2019 20:50 -Sr.Claus!#27
I'm playing here and it is good server, and like @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]ecara said, yes new things are comming.
02/14/2019 23:22 BlankEdge#28
I found out that the admin rolled back everything, to be frank infact its almost like restart of the server , hope you guys wont mess again -.-"

Hope you guys will make up for the trouble caused to all players, for what happend, because i am going restart and redo everything,hope this sht wont repeat again -.-"
02/22/2019 20:18 -Sr.Claus!#29
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Seems the LC it is closed, the page says "F*ckyou" and discord group has been eliminated. So I think this topic can be closed.
02/22/2019 20:41 κııσκυ.#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sr.Claus! View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Seems the LC it is closed, the page says "F*ckyou" and discord group has been eliminated. So I think this topic can be closed.
I think he got toxic because people shown here he's corrupt :D