Aimjunkies - EFT Cheats [Silent Aimbot, Unlock Doors, Speedhack, DayHack, Wallhack]

01/19/2019 16:56 banek192#1
Private Escape from Tarkov cheat with deadly Silent aimbot with prediction, No recoil and no spread, as well with full wallhack and esp, custom item filter, speedhack, unlock doors and much more features!
Cheat is fully customizable!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

::Windows Supported::

Anticheats:
- BattlEye: Cheat is updating to support BE anticheat*
Game Version:
- Latest
- Supported all game modes
- Working with fullscreen mode

Features:
Level 1 Features List:

Level 2 Features List:

::Screenshots::
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
::Video::

Purchase Cheat: (UnionPay, AliPay, PayPal, BTC, Bank Card or Credit Card and much more methods)
1 Month: Level 1 Cheat (ESP Only)

1 Month: Level 2 Cheat (Full Cheat)

If you have any questions:
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once your subscription is added!
01/21/2019 04:54 MystieHook#2
oh god lol aimjunkies with their detection every hours. Is your Scum cheat back up after 6 month ? lmao
01/21/2019 06:09 lalo1996#3
i bought this cheat and got 4 banned accounts they claim they are not detected but they are there forum is full of ban reports but they just keep on deleting them also there support is complete garbage they dont help at all they only state the obvious and thats it they dont help i dont recommend this cheat
01/22/2019 11:59 banek192#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx55555 View Post
oh god lol aimjunkies with their detection every hours. Is your Scum cheat back up after 6 month ? lmao
SCUM has EAC, thats why its still not up. Its being working on through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo1996 View Post
i bought this cheat and got 4 banned accounts they claim they are not detected but they are there forum is full of ban reports but they just keep on deleting them also there support is complete garbage they dont help at all they only state the obvious and thats it they dont help i dont recommend this cheat
Please PM me your username.

Also as of bans: MISC features is RISK features and you see this warning before loading cheat, if you want play really safe, use ESP only. Cheat itself is undetected for 3+ month already.
01/23/2019 04:43 lalo1996#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
SCUM has EAC, thats why its still not up. Its being working on through.

Please PM me your username.

Also as of bans: MISC features is RISK features and you see this warning before loading cheat, if you want play really safe, use ESP only. Cheat itself is undetected for 3+ month already.
why would i pm you my username????? to get me banned for telling the truth?
and i never used misc features only esp and aimbot but its kinda funny how u state ur undtected for 3 month admins state other wise plus you guys ignore that eft is not banning hwid which they are plus you guys are getting flooded with banned reports but still take no action
01/23/2019 13:10 banek192#6
Quote:
why would i pm you my username????? to get me banned for telling the truth?
and i never used misc features only esp and aimbot but its kinda funny how u state ur undtected for 3 month admins state other wise plus you guys ignore that eft is not banning hwid which they are plus you guys are getting flooded with banned reports but still take no action
Just want to make sure you really had a cheat. I never do bans for stuff like this.

EFT doesnt have HWID bans so far, i never seen any user that get HWID ban or ban without playing with cheats. And they wont add hwid banned system.

Im selling 3+ cheats for this game and i like Aimjunkies more, and CC with VIP version.
01/23/2019 14:45 Newztrader97#7
Quote:
Just want to make sure you really had a cheat. I never do bans for stuff like this.

EFT doesnt have HWID bans so far, i never seen any user that get HWID ban or ban without playing with cheats. And they wont add hwid banned system.

Im selling 3+ cheats for this game and i like Aimjunkies more, and CC with VIP version.
Why are you acting like a smartass yes you are resseler on most official cheat sites but you have no idea how their system work and you are wrong. They implemented hwid bans within their anticheat not long ago not for all users but they are hwid banning for some time now.
01/23/2019 15:08 banek192#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newztrader97 View Post
Why are you acting like a smartass yes you are resseler on most official cheat sites but you have no idea how their system work and you are wrong. They implemented hwid bans within their anticheat not long ago not for all users but they are hwid banning for some time now.
Okay, we will see :)
01/24/2019 01:34 lalo1996#9
Quote:

what kind of response is that no shit if u dont cheat u wont get banned obviously duh the whole point is that aimjunkies doesnt accept the problems and continue selling a detected hack in which dev hwid ban
01/24/2019 12:39 banek192#10
Quote:
what kind of response is that no shit if u dont cheat u wont get banned obviously duh the whole point is that aimjunkies doesnt accept the problems and continue selling a detected hack in which dev hwid ban
I think you doesnt understand how HWID bans are working, let me explain you.

If you got HWID banned, you cant play game even without cheat, you will be instant banned. As i said i selling 3 different cheats and all of them was detected at least once and no one hwid banned. So i have no idea where did you get this false info.

They indeed have some of HWID logs and etc, but currently its not built in game and not using for bans.

As i said, if you want play safe, purchase ESP only version. Using features like speedhack and unlock doors is risky and everyone should understand this before enable it. So far cheat is undetected for long time.
01/24/2019 19:03 lalo1996#11
Quote:
I think you doesnt understand how HWID bans are working, let me explain you.

If you got HWID banned, you cant play game even without cheat, you will be instant banned. As i said i selling 3 different cheats and all of them was detected at least once and no one hwid banned. So i have no idea where did you get this false info.

They indeed have some of HWID logs and etc, but currently its not built in game and not using for bans.

As i said, if you want play safe, purchase ESP only version. Using features like speedhack and unlock doors is risky and everyone should understand this before enable it. So far cheat is undetected for long time.
here let me show u my proof i had my first account so i got trial keys bam next day acc banned intotal of 4 accounts banned in a matter of days all banned at the same time first 2 i used aimjunkies 3 account i just logged in played 2 games logged out account banned 4 account i just signed logged out next day bam banned didnt even inject

whats your response to that sir?
01/24/2019 19:14 banek192#12
Quote:
here let me show u my proof i had my first account so i got trial keys bam next day acc banned intotal of 4 accounts banned in a matter of days all banned at the same time first 2 i used aimjunkies 3 account i just logged in played 2 games logged out account banned 4 account i just signed logged out next day bam banned didnt even inject

whats your response to that sir?
and where is proof here? its just your words without any proof. Why not 10 accs got banned after inject? I can easy check your words if you provide me aimjunkies username via PM.

Just leave my thread, this is useless talking because you always will hate and never post any real info.

If you still have any questions\proofs you can send me PM :)
01/25/2019 05:21 lalo1996#13
Quote:
and where is proof here? its just your words without any proof. Why not 10 accs got banned after inject? I can easy check your words if you provide me aimjunkies username via PM.

Just leave my thread, this is useless talking because you always will hate and never post any real info.

If you still have any questions\proofs you can send me PM :)
where is your proof if my word dont count then your word doesnt count either now 10 acc is exaggerating but possible plus i gave u details of what happen also how im i gonna show u proof if aimjunkies deletes post of players been banned? now whats ur word on that huh if you cant back your stuff up i suggest u keep ur mouth shut cause i can provide proof of the accounts banned but the post where deleted now whats your response and i aint gonna provide u my username cause simply they gonna ban it they done it before what stops them from doing it now
01/25/2019 17:23 1_3_3_7v2#14
tbh, this cheat is not worth using anymore. Price is way too high as for what it offers + it's instant ban if you use something more than just esp(and paying 17$ for just esp is ridiculous). Also new HUD is utter shit.
01/28/2019 19:25 banek192#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7v2 View Post
tbh, this cheat is not worth using anymore. Price is way too high as for what it offers + it's instant ban if you use something more than just esp(and paying 17$ for just esp is ridiculous). Also new HUD is utter shit.
If you dont use MISC features, you are safe. And if you using it smart you safe as well.