HellTale [DEDICATED SERVER] [2 Months Open]

01/09/2019 19:58 fiamma00#1
HellTale P-Server

Dedicated Server's Stats:

~ RAM: 32GB - CPU: 6 core - SSD: 220GB - CONNECTION: 2Gbit ~​

WebSite: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Founder: Lucifer (I am not 0Lucifer0)
Supporter: |-Zoro|Artorias|Mango|*Kraus|
Helper: Opreus

Server's Rate:
!XP Rate: x35 - Hero XP Rate: x30!
!SLOT ITEM OF 9999!
!Rate Gold = x10 - Rate Drop = x10 - Fairy XP Rate = x150!
!Max Level 255 - Max Hero Level 200 - 15 Prestiges!
!Groups of Maximum 5 Players with equilibrated XP in solo and group!
!Simplified the % of Upgrade Equipment, SPs & SP's Stones[Max Perfection +120]!

AUTOMATIC SPAWN BOSS EVENT 4 TIMES PER DAY WITH AMAZING PRIZES

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Maestry System: Unique On HellTale [Cause PvPs are hard to make after a certain LvL, I created a system for whoever wanted to make PVPs also against who started to play one month before or one month after]

ACT 4 FIXED 100% ~ REWORKED MONSTERS & DROPS

Reworked SPs, Fixed 100% & Secondary SPs Reworked totally [Chicken SP only missing]

And much more only in HellTale!!
Downside there are some things Coming Soon ;)

P.S: I'm very sorry for the Bad Presentation of the Server here in ElitePvPers, Hope you could check the game out anyways.
Italian thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/09/2019 20:22 YeQiu#2
Really good server. Regular updates, competent staff and enjoyable gameplay
01/10/2019 00:27 Shellix#3
Nice concept. Well designed gameplay. I especially enjoy the idea of division between PvE and PvP system, which makes grinding pleasant and fighting balanced.

The server is quite polished up and the founder has been working on developing it further.
01/10/2019 13:12 nibbio#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeQiu View Post
Really good server. Regular updates, competent staff and enjoyable gameplay
You know it is good when they begin to give tons of kk gold for free
01/10/2019 14:07 Nimbus2000²#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbio View Post
You know it is good when they begin to give tons of kk gold for free
Didn't play the server yet (Currently downloading etc.), but I hope you know that FUN servers exist right?
01/10/2019 14:21 Reawin#6
Really cool server with a pretty fast progression, I'm nearly P1 and never felt any p2w, really good stuff accessible at low level but not way too much. Really good server. Join us :D
01/10/2019 14:24 raxen123x#7
Really recomend this server a lot of original content, gm always want to help and i just dont boring. (nick:Warek in game) write if u are from Poland
01/10/2019 14:33 beyfendi2834#8
Really good server. When you need help you can write me in discord or game ;).
Game name: Opreus
Discord name: Burak#5990
Have a good game :)
01/10/2019 14:41 Soldadita#9
The best one!!! Love it!!
01/10/2019 14:53 Nimbus2000²#10
To be really honest, I love the server, it's perfect for people that don't have much time and want to have some fun :) <3
01/10/2019 15:12 DylanPavri#11
verry good server ! just waiting people for more fun ! have so nice effect when u prestige its beautiful :D (_Tempest_)
01/10/2019 16:00 Hisan`#12
Good waiter with a good staff who regularly makes events, progress system really good well go quickly discover the work perform.
01/10/2019 16:48 ElianON#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisan` View Post
Good waiter with a good staff who regularly makes events, progress system really good well go quickly discover the work perform.
"regularly" So the Serverpost was created yesterday and now you say "regularly" ... But yes it's kinda good for people which likes to get thinks easily.
01/10/2019 16:58 Itachi-Senpai#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElianON View Post
"regularly" So the Serverpost was created yesterday and now you say "regularly" ... But yes it's kinda good for people which likes to get thinks easily.
the server is longer online as the post i saw the server 1-2 weeks ago in youtube ^^
01/10/2019 17:00 Overlord16#15
unique buffs, unique effects, unique systems...the perfect server exists. only thing missing is you! join us to have real fun