Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

01/11/2019 00:33 *Tyson*#76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Greetings, everyone!

Our download links have arrived, make sure to download them before our open-beta commences tomorrow! We've uploaded it to various websites in order to make sure you'd find one that suits you, cheers!

Google Drive: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Mega: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Files.fm: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
MediaFire: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yandex: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
UploadFiles: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sincerely,
Celestius Staff

Thanks a lot!
Great work!
01/11/2019 00:45 foursmurf#77
good luck and good job!
01/11/2019 01:26 [T]akla#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by foursmurf View Post
good luck and good job!
Thank buddy, hope to see you in our closed beta
01/11/2019 02:24 !Apple#79
GL @Gannicus* @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/11/2019 03:23 [T]akla#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryes* View Post
GL @Gannicus* @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks, GL to you too.
01/11/2019 05:35 HypeSquad#81
Good Luck bruhh <3
01/11/2019 07:43 [T]akla#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeSquad View Post
Good Luck bruhh <3
Thanks
01/11/2019 11:06 synax1337#83
Greetings, everyone!

Our open-beta commences within 8 hours, make sure to attend in order to have a better understanding of our system and to ensure there are definitely zero bugs on the grand-opening, every participant matters!

Sincerely,
Celestius Staff
01/11/2019 12:03 xmaestr#84
When will be register page online ?
01/11/2019 12:10 Anonymous-6723#85
Interesting fortress war re-mastering. It might not go as planned if it's not mass-tested. Things tend to fuck up pretty much in sro when you go too far with stuff like that. Gl anyways ^.^
01/11/2019 12:22 patdogll#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaestr View Post
When will be register page online ?
Any ID/PW you attempt to login with will automatically be registered
Only during the beta, though Quote Gannicus
01/11/2019 14:18 Akan.Turker#87
i downlloaded the client but when i try to find dictionary with mbot-sbot it says dictionary coudnt found. sro exe is non existant.

i cant play without a bot...
01/11/2019 14:59 KemanKesh#88
I hope we will have friendly-active Gms. GL
01/11/2019 16:11 Gannicus*#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Interesting fortress war re-mastering. It might not go as planned if it's not mass-tested. Things tend to fuck up pretty much in sro when you go too far with stuff like that. Gl anyways ^.^
We've mass-tested it in the closed-beta with multiple people and different scenarios, it worked well. Thanks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akan.Turker View Post
i downlloaded the client but when i try to find dictionary with mbot-sbot it says dictionary coudnt found. sro exe is non existant.

i cant play without a bot...
You can join our Discord server and ask someone who has bot-related knowledge, I think one of our supporters may be of aid to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KemanKesh View Post
I hope we will have friendly-active Gms. GL
You don't need to hope for it, you already have that! :)
01/11/2019 16:15 [T]akla#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Everything is tested like 20 times in closed beta, and we will test again in open beta. Thank you tho