Comeone come all, the alpha testing of the SOB is about to commence. Among those who are selected you will be entitled to a private access of my computer that allows you to update and displays the current build. So far this is what I have done.
REAL SERVERS:
---Teleportaion, yes it is back.
---Speed Hacking (fake mount + full stat riding gear) so basically 200%
---No cooldown: Priest/Mage/Shaman
---4X DMG (Holy Strength/Commanders Call Buff)
---InstaCast on items less than 3 seconds. (this is done by telling the server your computer is lagging, thus the packet sends, and your instant cast. You dont play animation)
---Anominity in Mailing: Change your name when you mail someone, if they reply it comes straight back. *Code altered to stop from people using GM tags*
---Autobid: Not really a hack, but if someone outbids you it will bid higher for you if you want it to
---MagicMarker: Edit packets via real time if your advanced in coding.
---InstantKill/Bosskill: When used it lags your player out, but your character is still fighting, it duplicates the Untouchable/HUGE Regen rate.
--- and 3 easter eggs..
Fake Servers:
--- Use GM teleportation (IE: .go commands)
--- Unmetered DMG (Hit point = 999999/Mana= 999999 = Armor = 999999)
--- WhispFake: (spoof a whisper)
--- All above hacks
--- Auto Login (remebers username/password and you click the tab, next time you start wow it will run this for you)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenies:
Give me a few more days to make a screenie, I am having issues with print screen, its coming up as all BLACK for some reason, if you know how to fix this please PM me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO WILL BE SELECTED?
I have 4 versions available.
I need 4 people.
You must be a level 55-60 and be able to go into any of the cores high end, it doesnt matter what race this and or if and buts.
I need people to test out in many locations and verify it works all through out the server. Instances espcially.
Who I need:
I need ONE mac user. That is capable of solving issues with compatability from PC to MAC. PM me on that one.
One Linux user: Preferrably Kgnome/STD/Mandrake or Lindows.
One PC user: XP SP2
One WINE User: I need someone that uses wine to run WOW.
quelle: lass ich erstmal raus
Aber falls ihr euch jetzt bewerben wollt....forget it , haben sich genug gemeldet^^
ganz ehrlich , ich glaub nicht das Guderian da was am start hat... Siehe bwh 1.8 , wo das mit dem Warden kill doch eher nen großer fake war.. Aber wir werden es ja mit der Zeit sehen.
REAL SERVERS:
---Teleportaion, yes it is back.
---Speed Hacking (fake mount + full stat riding gear) so basically 200%
---No cooldown: Priest/Mage/Shaman
---4X DMG (Holy Strength/Commanders Call Buff)
---InstaCast on items less than 3 seconds. (this is done by telling the server your computer is lagging, thus the packet sends, and your instant cast. You dont play animation)
---Anominity in Mailing: Change your name when you mail someone, if they reply it comes straight back. *Code altered to stop from people using GM tags*
---Autobid: Not really a hack, but if someone outbids you it will bid higher for you if you want it to
---MagicMarker: Edit packets via real time if your advanced in coding.
---InstantKill/Bosskill: When used it lags your player out, but your character is still fighting, it duplicates the Untouchable/HUGE Regen rate.
--- and 3 easter eggs..
Fake Servers:
--- Use GM teleportation (IE: .go commands)
--- Unmetered DMG (Hit point = 999999/Mana= 999999 = Armor = 999999)
--- WhispFake: (spoof a whisper)
--- All above hacks
--- Auto Login (remebers username/password and you click the tab, next time you start wow it will run this for you)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenies:
Give me a few more days to make a screenie, I am having issues with print screen, its coming up as all BLACK for some reason, if you know how to fix this please PM me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO WILL BE SELECTED?
I have 4 versions available.
I need 4 people.
You must be a level 55-60 and be able to go into any of the cores high end, it doesnt matter what race this and or if and buts.
I need people to test out in many locations and verify it works all through out the server. Instances espcially.
Who I need:
I need ONE mac user. That is capable of solving issues with compatability from PC to MAC. PM me on that one.
One Linux user: Preferrably Kgnome/STD/Mandrake or Lindows.
One PC user: XP SP2
One WINE User: I need someone that uses wine to run WOW.
quelle: lass ich erstmal raus
Aber falls ihr euch jetzt bewerben wollt....forget it , haben sich genug gemeldet^^
ganz ehrlich , ich glaub nicht das Guderian da was am start hat... Siehe bwh 1.8 , wo das mit dem Warden kill doch eher nen großer fake war.. Aber wir werden es ja mit der Zeit sehen.