The BEST gaming macros * BlackSquad,Zula,Division,Heroes&Generals,Overwatch and more!

11/06/2018 18:51 CheatersNetwork#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
× Official reseller ×

——— LEGIT HELPERS MACROS ———

Ready to outshoot your enemies with our Legit Helpers macros?
With our scripts, you will melt your enemies in seconds, without the need to adjust the weapons recoil yourself. Kill everyone in your way with the BEST gaming macros out there. We support over 30+ games with over 1000+ macros working with EVERY mouse and keyboard!

FULL GAMES LIST:
● CSGO ● PUBG ● Infestation ● Heroes&Generals ● Rainbow Six Siege ● COD WW2 ● Dead by Daylight ● COD BO4 ● Universal Gaming macros ● Battalion1944 ● Metro Conflict ● PUBG mobile ●Black Squad ● The Division ● Garry's mod ● Point Blank ● Overwatch ● Survarium ● Battlefield 1,3,4 and Hardline ● Titanfall 2 ● Destiny 2 ● Crossfire ● Warface ● Escape from Tarkov ● Squad ● H1Z1 ● RUST ● Zula ● Fortnite ● Ring of Elysium

——— VIDEOS ———

Make sure to check out our Youtube channels for video content:

——— THE BENEFITS ———

→ The best gaming macros on the market for every weapon!
→ The highest security standards in the business and an undetectable-guarantee for our own lhm-macro format
→ Secure on all AntiCheats of the games we support
→ A macro coding technique that we developed specifically to make each customer’s macro package unique
→ Our universal driver and macros work with every mouse and keyboard combination
→ Included access to all 1000+ gaming macros and future games we offer
→ An easy, quick and safe purchase process
→ Regular free macro updates

——— ACCESS TO ALL GAMES ———

Purchasing a license on LEGIT HELPERS not only gets you access to one of our game macros but to all macros we offer! There is no other provider with such a deal. Buy on our website and receive instant access to all our 1000+ macros for 30+ games like Overwatch, PUBG, Rainbow Six Siege, ZULA, Fortnite, Call of Duty BO4, Squad, Warface etc.

——— SECURITY ———

Legit Helpers takes security very seriously. That's why our driver never interacts with the games files, memory or anything else which could get detected. Our driver simply sends mouse commands to your mouse and the game recognizes them as your own mouse movements!

——— BUY NOW! ———

When purchasing on the legit helpers website, use the following discount code to safe 10%:

RESELLER CODE: Manhatten_reseller
Product site: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

***NOTE***

I am a official reseller of LEGIT HELPERS but not the developer of the product. For direct product support you'll need to contact legit helpers trough their support channels (Discord or email).
11/07/2018 15:44 cydion#2
Rainbow Six Siege macros are really good. Used them 1 month without any problems.
11/07/2018 17:52 Voyd7#3
Already using it since 3 Months. Wonderful Macro, legit, and easy to use!
11/07/2018 18:39 ahmedddf#4
for everyone. but it and enjoy :reeee:
11/09/2018 00:29 CheatersNetwork#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefarian View Post
Already using it since 3 Months. Wonderful Macro, legit, and easy to use!
Appreciated! :awesome:
11/09/2018 08:35 ripper56#6
Wonderful macro program best out there! Used Rainbow six siege, PUBG, ROE, CSGO I could go on and macros work just like they are supposed to, giving you the advantage!
11/12/2018 16:12 CheatersNetwork#7
We will soon release BATTLEFIELD 5 no recoil macros which are included in the current price. So don't wait too long to buy :cool:
11/16/2018 02:22 marcofc#8
definitely the best !
11/20/2018 12:43 CheatersNetwork#9
Still fully undetected in all games we support:

● CSGO ● PUBG ● Infestation ● Heroes&Generals ● Rainbow Six Siege ● COD WW2 ● Dead by Daylight ● COD BO4 ● Universal Gaming macros ● Battalion1944 ● Metro Conflict ● PUBG mobile ●Black Squad ● The Division ● Garry's mod ● Point Blank ● Overwatch ● Survarium ● Battlefield 1,3,4 and Hardline ● Titanfall 2 ● Destiny 2 ● Crossfire ● Warface ● Escape from Tarkov ● Squad ● H1Z1 ● RUST ● Zula ● Fortnite ● Ring of Elysium

:cool:
11/22/2018 10:58 Thered3#10
It totally sucks cause it makes you being addicted. It is not good cause the engine is perfect. I don't want to use it anymore but every time i quit then i have to restart it again. I blame myself for visiting the LEGIT-HELPERS site in the past then i keep extending the licence every month. I hate myself to press F1 for AKM spraying no spread...more and more...

From PUBG with Love

thered
11/22/2018 15:23 CheatersNetwork#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thered3 View Post
It totally sucks cause it makes you being addicted. It is not good cause the engine is perfect. I don't want to use it anymore but every time i quit then i have to restart it again. I blame myself for visiting the LEGIT-HELPERS site in the past then i keep extending the licence every month. I hate myself to press F1 for AKM spraying no spread...more and more...

From PUBG with Love

thered
:lul: Thanks man! Much appreciated.
11/22/2018 23:03 Mind-Ware#12
Nice i will try it
12/03/2018 15:33 CheatersNetwork#13
Update:
We added macros/scripts for Ring of Elysium :cool:

Update:
We updated all of our PUBG mobile macros :cool:

Happy new year everyone!
We are still undetected and secure in all 35(!!!) games we support :cool:

Still undetected in all games we support :rollsafe:

We added new Ring of Elysium full auto macros to the database :cool:

Update:
We added full auto macros for Ring of Elysium :rolleyes:
02/04/2019 11:13 IssyLL#14
Rules of Survival? :notsureif:
02/04/2019 12:06 CheatersNetwork#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by IssyLL View Post
Rules of Survival? :notsureif:
We got "universal gaming macros" in our driver database which you can use in Rules of Survival. Others did as well :heyguys: