Need a honor level boost.

10/30/2018 20:22 imr3d#1
Looking for someone to bring my Honor up.

Hi there, I am currently Honor level 1 on an account and I would like the accounts honor level to be brought back to level 2, this should not take a long while as I have not had any reports or negativity in my past games.

If you are interested in taking this job please let me know how much you are wanting for this.

Thanks!
10/30/2018 20:42 imonee#2
60 euro.
10/30/2018 21:00 Aishiter#3
£2 per game
10/30/2018 21:03 Boosted K1NG#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by imr3d View Post
Looking for someone to bring my Honor up.

Hi there, I am currently Honor level 1 on an account and I would like the accounts honor level to be brought back to level 2, this should not take a long while as I have not had any reports or negativity in my past games.

If you are interested in taking this job please let me know how much you are wanting for this.

Thanks!
40.
10/30/2018 22:46 imr3d#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted K1NG View Post
40.
Sure, lets do it. Add my Discord. Red#9627