problem exe 99% no server.config A20

10/30/2018 05:28 Sirazuka#1
Dear good afternoon back here to request your help, it turns out that my users (not all, but if the majority) closes the client reaching 99% load, this is a client action 20, of the last thing that exists, the issue is that I do not know how to solve this compatibility problem, I think it must be a lack of some source, net framework I do not know, if anyone could tell me exactly what it was, it would be graced.

I make it clear that it is not a problem in the server.config inside bin, it was already checked and it is not that.

thanks all.
10/30/2018 08:01 thirdeye42#2
I don't know anything about that but did you search here on ePvPer?
I've found help here when I needed it before. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]