My Pbo Hider Full source (NoHope hider source)

11/16/2018 00:09 M5 ‏‏‎#16
Enjoy that blacklisted cert I signed your detected driver with. Also will be sending "your" driver to battleye aswell as also leaking it. Like I said, do what you do best. Strap a bomb to your chest and blow yourself up.
Also, not very smart bragging how you scammed someone on a post trying to sell your shitty leaked pbo hider source. :))

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] stop scamming. Skid.
11/19/2018 20:38 Tony THeOne0#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5 ‏‏‎ View Post
Enjoy that blacklisted cert I signed your detected driver with. Also will be sending "your" driver to battleye aswell as also leaking it. Like I said, do what you do best. Strap a bomb to your chest and blow yourself up.
Also, not very smart bragging how you scammed someone on a post trying to sell your shitty leaked pbo hider source. :))

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] stop scamming. Skid.
:awesome:
12/02/2018 00:35 DevChucky#18
This guy admitted to scamming and is also a skid, why haven't they been banned or punished?
12/02/2018 03:28 Tony THeOne0#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevChucky View Post
This guy admitted to scamming and is also a skid, why haven't they been banned or punished?
hahahahah you don't know anything kid just shut up

edit : lol wrong thread
12/03/2018 01:14 MystieHook#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony THeOne0 View Post
hahahahah you don't know anything kid just shut up

edit : lol wrong thread
ye lol I call bs on that one I just checked the only thread you have been active on is this one. You just realized you were talking to an actual cheat dev not like you who was exposed for using stolen certificate.

"@everyone paypal will be added as a payment method but it will require id verification and it will have a higher price than other payment method :wink:""

Again another way to make more money especially after you decided to remove all your payments method and only take g2a gift card which cant be refunded if buyer get scam
12/03/2018 04:05 Tony THeOne0#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx55555 View Post
ye lol I call bs on that one I just checked the only thread you have been active on is this one. You just realized you were talking to an actual cheat dev not like you who was exposed for using stolen certificate.

"@everyone paypal will be added as a payment method but it will require id verification and it will have a higher price than other payment method :wink:""

Again another way to make more money especially after you decided to remove all your payments method and only take g2a gift card which cant be refunded if buyer get scam
hahahahahaah man your you made me die from laughing
well firstly i didn't used that cert because it got blacklisted anyways and second thing yes the hider got detected because i gave out my main version of it and some kids leaked. and why are you saying that i am a scammer ? you don't have any proof beside that screenshot that is in my other thread and yeah i said that i have scammed that guy and i ain't afraid to say it "you leak my shit == i scam you :D" and last thing you didn't bought from me anything and i hope you don't because if you send me a pm i will fucking ban you xD
12/03/2018 04:26 MystieHook#22
Quote:
hahahahahaah man your you made me die from laughing
well firstly i didn't used that cert because it got blacklisted anyways and second thing yes the hider got detected because i gave out my main version of it and some kids leaked. and why are you saying that i am a scammer ? you don't have any proof beside that screenshot that is in my other thread and yeah i said that i have scammed that guy and i ain't afraid to say it "you leak my shit == i scam you :D" and last thing you didn't bought from me anything and i hope you don't because if you send me a pm i will fucking ban you xD
lmao suck my nuts kid. Go back to your pasted source from UC you are nothing. You can code a pbo hider but apparently only able to sell a scroll menu and a esc menu. Btw im still waiting for any vouch and video lol
12/03/2018 17:50 Tony THeOne0#23
Quote:
lmao suck my nuts kid. Go back to your pasted source from UC you are nothing. You can code a pbo hider but apparently only able to sell a scroll menu and a esc menu. Btw im still waiting for any vouch and video lol
xD if i find you in my discord i will fucking ban you
12/03/2018 22:52 MystieHook#24
Quote:
xD if i find you in my discord i will fucking ban you
like the people you scammed ?
12/04/2018 00:08 Getrektkids#25
Your source won't even work anymore after arma made some updates

Added: Improvements to multiplayer security systems related to addon loading, encryption, and server checks
12/04/2018 03:39 Tony THeOne0#26
Quote:
like the people you scammed ?
yep and you mean (leakers xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getrektkids View Post
Your source won't even work anymore after arma made some updates

Added: Improvements to multiplayer security systems related to addon loading, encryption, and server checks
its not a problem for me :D
12/04/2018 21:40 MystieHook#27
lmao he deleted his discord
12/04/2018 22:34 BraydenEGC#28
Bought full source and everything works as intended. Well worth the money!
12/06/2018 17:52 blackscampi#29
pbo hider don't work anymore useless
12/07/2018 22:19 Tony THeOne0#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscampi View Post
pbo hider don't work anymore useless
useless comment