How Dafuk can I read my HP using read process memory. What am I doing wrong? HELP

10/17/2018 22:34 Mob100#1
My Discord if you want to be a good person: Mob100 #9627
10/18/2018 18:40 EPvPAgen#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob100 View Post
My Discord if you want to be a good person: Mob100 #9627
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1.) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2.) Upload it on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3.) Link it here, then someone will help you.
10/18/2018 18:58 Mob100#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPvPAgen View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1.) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2.) Upload it on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
3.) Link it here, then someone will help you.
I'm sorry for that bad attachment :x

Look at this photo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What do I do wrong?
10/18/2018 19:32 Bombasticx3#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob100 View Post
I'm sorry for that bad attachment :x

Look at this photo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What do I do wrong?
Maybe your offsets are wrong.
10/18/2018 20:00 Mob100#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombasticx3 View Post
Maybe your offsets are wrong.
I think I have the correct offsets, also I tried to swap them and still nothing. Idk what to do.
10/18/2018 21:09 BladeTiger12#6
No, he just takes the address + the offsets.
You have to do it like that:
Value = ReadMemory(Address)
Value = ReadMemory(Value + Offset)
Value = ReadMemory(Value + Offset1)...
10/19/2018 06:36 Bejine#7
btw, shouldn't you use "==" instead of "=" inside if's?
10/19/2018 10:37 Mob100#8
Yes Bejine, It should be "==", but that doens't solve the problem.

I was looking for return value of OpenProcess and it doesn't found my
game. Look at this screenshots.

What should I do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And also my nostale game have the name of ("NosTale") and ("Nostale")
I have tested both of them and still get the same error.
10/19/2018 14:25 MarsBounty#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mob100 View Post
Yes Bejine, It should be "==", but that doens't solve the problem.

I was looking for return value of OpenProcess and it doesn't found my
game. Look at this screenshots.

What should I do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And also my nostale game have the name of ("NosTale") and ("Nostale")
I have tested both of them and still get the same error.
Are you running it with Admin Rights?
10/19/2018 19:32 Mob100#10
Everything is solved, this thread can be closed.

Thanks to everyone :D