can show you proof of dashboard of the website
got orders daily from silver - diamond
can play mid and jungle

add me in discord: god jungler#2354
Can vouch for him, good Mid laner :)
10/15/2018 21:53 Creative Boosting#3
Hey you can add me :)
10/16/2018 00:45 BOHHNG#4
played a game with him, he's just looking for a free boost,he's a little toxic kid, i would recommend to not play with him
10/17/2018 21:59 God Jungler#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOHHNG View Post
played a game with him, he's just looking for a free boost,he's a little toxic kid, i would recommend to not play with him
inted on purpose cause you said you were d1 but lost lane to a gold kaisa top , where as a irelia you should destroye her but yea , my bad , dont play with me please
10/17/2018 22:28 BOHHNG#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Jungler View Post
inted on purpose cause you said you were d1 but lost lane to a gold kaisa top , where as a irelia you should destroye her but yea , my bad , dont play with me please
the only thing that i have lost was my time playing with you.
10/17/2018 22:48 God Jungler#7
Quote:
the only thing that i have lost was my time playing with you.
ahahah sure i dont mind you shit talking me i know what i saw , i know why i inted you so im cool with that , no one has to play with me thanks
now move one diamond 1 losing lane to a gold player XD
got the vod then say to me you didnt lose lane and got solokilled at least 2 times at level 4 and 7 ;D as a irelia to a kaisa XD gold kaisa that couldnt even kite ahaha
10/17/2018 23:06 BOHHNG#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Jungler View Post
ahahah sure i dont mind you shit talking me i know what i saw , i know why i inted you so im cool with that , no one has to play with me thanks
now move one diamond 1 losing lane to a gold player XD
got the vod then say to me you didnt lose lane and got solokilled at least 2 times at level 4 and 7 ;D as a irelia to a kaisa XD gold kaisa that couldnt even kite ahaha
i won't waste my time arguing to a gold player, have a nice day
10/17/2018 23:53 God Jungler#9
Quote:
i won't waste my time arguing to a gold player, have a nice day
you are the gold player my man , im working on website i dont think you can go there as gold but maybe you know more XD trying to shit talk and getting reason when you dont ahahah go back to learn how to play irelia vs kaisa in the early game , where you can kill her level 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 all game specially in gold games :DDD
bye bye