Machine Banned?

09/30/2018 10:47 negola#1
Hello Guys

So i got Machine Banned For Hacking.
I tried a Spoofer and it still kicked me out of the Bus. Then i reseted my PC and it worked again for a Day but only with Spoofer. Now it kicks me out of the Bus again even with the Spoofer.

Anyone got a Solution for this?
I pay with Paypal if someone get's it working for me i got Teamviewer.
09/30/2018 11:08 Kradau#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by negola View Post
Hello Guys

So i got Machine Banned For Hacking.
I tried a Spoofer and it still kicked me out of the Bus. Then i reseted my PC and it worked again for a Day but only with Spoofer. Now it kicks me out of the Bus again even with the Spoofer.

Anyone got a Solution for this?
I pay with Paypal if someone get's it working for me i got Teamviewer.
+ add me on Discord.

Krad#4200.
09/30/2018 17:42 RiKoCZ#3
join my discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]