AionBot.net [NA & EU]

12/19/2019 17:38 dr_utku#616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyfr View Post
I just downloaded the exe from your website and uploaded it. The results are not the same from URL and local upload because when you entered the url, the HTML page is checked, not the exe. You can check this on virustotal. The url-based scan report an html page (text/html; charset=utf-8) whereas the local upload scan the exe.

May be they are false positives, i didn't check, but 20+ is a lot. Maybe you could explain a little more what you are looking for to generate your unique id ?
if you really want to know what it is, just decompile the exe and see what's going on. it is just a tool that collect hardware IDs, so it means your computer's ID etc etc
12/29/2019 18:11 adritill#617
does it work in private 4.6 servers also?
12/30/2019 00:07 cooco83#618
Quote:
Originally Posted by adritill View Post
does it work in private 4.6 servers also?
No
12/30/2019 00:13 Miraclette#619
Hello,

I have downloaded the exe file to get the unique ID. My antivir detected the occamy.c trojan. I am wondering 2 things: is this a false positive? Why downloading an exe file to generate a number? Why retrieving hardware IDs? What IDs exactly? Thanks in advance.
12/30/2019 15:33 cooco83#620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraclette View Post
Hello,

I have downloaded the exe file to get the unique ID. My antivir detected the occamy.c trojan. I am wondering 2 things: is this a false positive? Why downloading an exe file to generate a number? Why retrieving hardware IDs? What IDs exactly? Thanks in advance.
is a false positive.
01/07/2020 09:40 mga-gordon#621
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
New tools available.
Aionbot.net Account Manager
This tool allows us to create a list of accounts and start them with just one click.
How to install
Put AionBotnet.AccountManager.exe file in same foldere where Aionbotnet.Client.exe is.

How to use
1) Run AionBotnet.AccountManager.exe as Admnistrator
2) Configure aion folder.
Select aion.bin (inside bin32 folder) for Gameforge version.
Select NCLauncher.exe for NCSoft version.
3) Create a list of account
4) Save.

Advanced settings button let you to configure more option:
  • Character name to login
  • Pin
  • Server where character is
  • Region (Gameforge for EU, NCSoft for NA)
There is the possibility to automatically start Aionbotnet with a Script (a Profile is required) already selected.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hello! Cant run Aionbot.net Account Manager :/ I have done everything as at a script, but it doesnt work :( After I Put AionBotnet.AccountManager.exe file in same foldere where Aionbotnet.Client.exe is and run it as Admnistrator - nothing happened ?
Can U help me with it?
Win7 x64, 1 MONTH ADVANCED
01/07/2020 15:33 cooco83#622
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga-gordon View Post
Hello! Cant run Aionbot.net Account Manager :/ I have done everything as at a script, but it doesnt work :( After I Put AionBotnet.AccountManager.exe file in same foldere where Aionbotnet.Client.exe is and run it as Admnistrator - nothing happened ?
Can U help me with it?
Win7 x64, 1 MONTH ADVANCED
Update [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to last version :)
01/07/2020 19:28 mga-gordon#623
Quote:
Update [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to last version :)
Thnx cooco83. It works ;) Great Bot!!!
01/13/2020 05:37 jousie#624
Hi when i try luna full account a error message appear...

Says something about execption in the aplicative if i want continue the app will ignore the error and try....
"
padding is invalid and cannot be removed"

What i have to do to correct this?
01/13/2020 15:15 cooco83#625
Quote:
Originally Posted by jousie View Post
Hi when i try luna full account a error message appear...

Says something about execption in the aplicative if i want continue the app will ignore the error and try....
"
padding is invalid and cannot be removed"

What i have to do to correct this?
Luna full account script is for Advanced user only. Are you Advanced user?
01/15/2020 01:15 jousie#626
Quote:
Luna full account script is for Advanced user only. Are you Advanced user?
Yes Im
01/15/2020 18:05 cooco83#627
Quote:
Originally Posted by jousie View Post
Yes Im
Can contact me on Discord?
01/16/2020 08:10 mga-gordon#628
Hi cooco83! Have some trouble.
Each bot window uses very high-speed PC processor power - 12-15% on average. Even the window of an aion uses less. Can I somehow reduce this load? On my rather powerful PC, it turns out to run not so many windows ((
I was botting 3-4 years ago and the same PC could run 15 windows aion + bot (there was another bot), now there are 5-6 windows with your bot ((
01/16/2020 17:14 cooco83#629
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga-gordon View Post
Hi cooco83! Have some trouble.
Each bot window uses very high-speed PC processor power - 12-15% on average. Even the window of an aion uses less. Can I somehow reduce this load? On my rather powerful PC, it turns out to run not so many windows ((
I was botting 3-4 years ago and the same PC could run 15 windows aion + bot (there was another bot), now there are 5-6 windows with your bot ((
12-15% CPU usage is from Aion client or Aionbot.net?
In my PC, Aionbot.net use 2-4% CPU with Grinder Script.
01/16/2020 18:39 mga-gordon#630
Quote:
12-15% CPU usage is from Aion client or Aionbot.net?
In my PC, Aionbot.net use 2-4% CPU with Grinder Script.
Yes, 12-15% CPU usage from Aionbot.net with Grinder Script. CPU AMD FX 6300 six-core pocessor, 16 GB Ram etc - not so bad PC
I use 3 sandboxie, check screenshots plz