[AD]Want to make a little extra money with your conquer server?

02/08/2010 22:54 CompacticCo#1
Hey, I'm Xzander. For the past 3 months I've been working on this idea of paying Conquer online private server owners some decent cash per month for simply placing a few ad's on the servers website.

How will this work?
Well I'm currently offering to pay conquer servers in the top 35 $25 dollars USD a month, if you are not in the top 35, I still might make a reasonable offer.. That all depends on your currant active users..

What exactly do I have to do?
It's simple, you make an agreement with me that you will keep the ad's on the site for one month, do not take them off, I will be checking.

How do I obtain these advertisements?
I'll give you the HTML code to implant on your websites pages.. it's not hard, and if you need help with adding them to the site, I'll gladly help out over TeamViewer.

When do I get paid?
Every 30 days, VIA PayPal.

I'm looking forward to hearing from YOU..

After you receive the money VIA paypal you can use it to spend it on whatever!! it's YOURS!!

I'd personality spend it on premium membership here at ElitePvpers!

The money is also good for things like Domains, website templates, Gold membership on Xstreamtop 100.

Contact me anytime at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or add my MSN, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

OR you can post in this thread, have a good day everyone!
02/08/2010 23:11 ~Yuki~#2
What kind of advertisments, what content, do i get the payment on the first day?
02/08/2010 23:13 CompacticCo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
What kind of advertisments, what content, do i get the payment on the first day?
Advertisement's are gaming based and are random, they might change, it's all based on an html code...

You get the payment after the 30 days!
02/08/2010 23:57 Korvacs#4
Im sorry but this has no place here, yes you can claim its on topic because its about conquer private servers, but barely, your just advertising that your buying advertisement space on websites, and for that reason im closing this.

Closed.