[RELEASE] Atlantica MTrue Bot

09/03/2018 16:54 HighGamer.#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is a official HighGamer.com release, great bot good for afk farming/leveling.

Bot is a little glitchy on Mtrue, Let me know if it crashes

Starting at 12$ / a month

Add me on
Discord: Highgamer.com#8990
Email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Free 3 days trial. (Just download it and run it).

MTrue Bot Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

VMWare / VirtualBox Support has been disabled.
[If you want to use it in VirtualBox or VMWare, let me know].

Recommended to put into the Atlantica Folder but not needed, if you put in atlantica folder it will run windowed if you don't, it will start game full screen.

Current working features:
~Compabile with Atlantica International and Atlantica Europe.
~Unlimited client support can run up to as many games as your PC can handle.
~Completely independent of your keyboard / mouse, you can even tap the game down and it will still work just as well.
~Will update the bot everytime the game updates.
~Zoom feature to see all monsters in area in birdview, so it will battle non-stop without waiting to find a monster.
~Auto Battle after X amount of auto battles accumulated. [Customizable].
~Auto Move or Teleport if no monsters are found in X amount of time [Customizable]
~Auto teleports you back to the starting location where you press Start Bot, Set a random teleport first by hand!
~Working auto Ancient Fury (Overdrive) [Customizable]
~Working "Search All" and Lucky Loot gathering, Check "Use Auto Loot" [Customizable]
~Auto Healing / Auto Mana / Auto Revive [Untested but probably works].
~Working Speed hack (but dangerous and probably bannable).
~All other features will be soon implemented, like AoA.
~If Healing or Mana Point healing doesn't work and just opens inventory non-stop try picking a item from the list that you don't have then it will work.

Tested and works on
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 8.1
Windows 10

Troubleshooting:

If you are using Windows 10, you need to add BotNA.exe and AO.dll to Windows Defender's exclusion settings.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

If you are getting "Cannot find 'VCRUNTIME140.dll'. Please, re-install this application" error,
You need to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and extract vcruntime140.dll into your Atlantica install directory.
If that does not fix the issue, you need to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and install it.

If you are getting any other errors, contact me on Skype or Discord. I can help you set it up via Teamviewer.
09/07/2018 18:16 HighGamer.#2
Redownload it!, Fixed a problem where it couldn't pick up the game because of korean letters now it picks up the game by ?????(c) ??? instead of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or 아틀란티카(c) 온라인
09/07/2018 21:52 wajabed#3
Nice to see one bot for Mtrue, but it's still overpriced compared to the others (5$ and 12$). Anyway, thanks for developing for Mtrue
09/08/2018 17:23 HighGamer.#4
No problem i'll adjust the prices in a week or so.

New update Redownload Fixed a bug where it didn't click on monsters, this new update should fix that issue.
09/16/2018 11:29 HighGamer.#5
Added Speed Battles
09/16/2018 19:44 twc1238#6
What the hell is Mtrue bot?
09/16/2018 23:07 HighGamer.#7
MTrue is a private server for atlantica ran by 1 chinese guy. It's not a offical atlantica server he just stole the files and running it now and selling items on the side

09/17/2018 14:43 letgetlow#8
Hi bro, i try this bot, but can load my character. and bot not working,help me pls. thanks.
09/17/2018 19:16 HighGamer.#9
Add me on discord: HighGamer.com#8990

I'll help over teamviewer
09/17/2018 19:29 letgetlow#10
I have add your discord and pm already, check pls.
09/21/2018 01:37 HighGamer.#11
I don't know if I got you or not don't remember but if not ask me on discord so i see a notification thanks
09/22/2018 19:16 HighGamer.#12
Added sound effect disabling feature, redownload is necessary
09/29/2018 00:58 HighGamer.#13
09/30/2018 11:58 letgetlow#14
Have new update in server, fix bot please. thanks bro.
09/30/2018 21:51 HighGamer.#15
bot updated, no download necessary just reload bot to version: 160830

New download Bug fix teleport moved to Coordinates X:1 Y: 0 Map: East Asia by accident, that bug should be fixed