WTB Guild Payouts

08/22/2018 11:36 xsn0white#1
WTB Guild Payouts from Seamonstershunting on EU

I pay with Paypal at a fair price.


Add me on discord

Ghoul #5319
08/22/2018 11:42 Lart113#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsn0white View Post
WTB Guild Payouts from Seamonstershunting on EU

I pay with Paypal at a fair price.


Add me on discord

Ghoul #5319
Yours discord dosent work , cant add on.
08/22/2018 11:43 pintCer#3
Lart is a scammer carefull :D
08/22/2018 11:46 Lart113#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintCer View Post
Lart is a scammer carefull :D
pintCer is a scammer be carefull :D
08/22/2018 11:47 pintCer#5
I am not selling anything , so yeah LOOOL
08/22/2018 11:49 Lart113#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintCer View Post
I am not selling anything , so yeah LOOOL
And wheres the proof that i scammed someone ? :confused:

Youre crazy dude , get outside for some time.
08/22/2018 12:07 pintCer#7
Trade with trusted users only dude!
08/22/2018 16:09 Dyrone#8
Hey, your discord is not working. Please send me a working discord in PM or post here. :-)
08/22/2018 18:01 xsn0white#9
ghoul#5319