Biksoon and other scripts cracked ?

08/23/2018 10:21 impressivekayle#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotax122 View Post
I think it's how they scam, something like a "ban" after you recive subscriber rank.
The funny thing is that sometimes i can reach the website , but whenever i click on my profile , on a link or whatever , the website takes like 5 mins loading than i got blank page without any error.
Oh, my internet connection is fine coz i can surf the web w/o any problems :D

btw, i would say this website is a scam because till now i'm still not able to access into subs area and download the cheat/loader.

So, guys be aware of this website.
08/23/2018 10:24 Rotax122#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post
The funny thing is that sometimes i can reach the website , but whenever i click on my profile , on a like or whatever , the website takes like 5 mins loading than i got blank page without any error.
Oh, my internet connection is fine coz i can surf the web w/o any problems :D
And if you create an acc on privacy page you can use the site normally, they blocked my second account.
08/23/2018 10:39 impressivekayle#18
Quote:
And if you create an acc on privacy page you can use the site normally, they blocked my second account.
They blocked my second account too, now i created a 3rd one :D

-
08/23/2018 11:03 Rotax122#19
We are not smart if we get scammed :D

EDIT: So other subs posting are only fake acc?
08/23/2018 11:23 impressivekayle#20
Quote:
We are not smart if we get scammed :D

EDIT: So other subs posting are only fake acc?
Well i get my money back 99.9% so ye, i smell the scam and i did it for the community :D so anyone else will not buy shits from their website.
And yes, probably the guy who said bought GoS is a fake account.
08/23/2018 11:27 Refleex'#21
Bin schon lange in der Untergrund Szene von League Scripting unterwegs.
Die Seite ist Fake, alle Beiträge sind fakes, ist ne reine Scamer-Abzock Seite.

Dont trust them
08/23/2018 12:01 Rotax122#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post
Well i get my money back 99.9% so ye, i smell the scam and i did it for the community :D so anyone else will buy shits from their website.
And yes, probably the guy who said bought GoS is a fake account.
I just got my money back from Skrill, wellpayed.
09/09/2018 15:50 Pr0xT1M3R#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntmrw View Post
i paid them via steam cards for cracked cheat, they said the codes dont work.
same happened to me 2 days ago
10/06/2018 06:23 anti2canz#24
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If anyone's thinking of getting cracked league scripts from any of the following websites, DO NOT, it's 100% SCAM. Not legit at all.

leaguecrack.com
league.mc-cs.pl

LINK TO CONVERSATION - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Paid 20 euros and what i got was getting blocked and ignored.

All the user discussions on the forum are fake too, i tried making a new thread and couldn't see it from another browser.

Hope this would deter any future potential buyers from falling into their traps too.
10/16/2018 20:31 panicguy#25
i was scammed today too.

I bought the license and as soon as the payment confirmed "miraculously" someone discovered my email and password. When I asked to recover it said my email was wrong. I asked ADM and he said that probably I typed my e-mail wrong, but it's saved on chrome and that's right. DONT TRUST.

Sorry my english. How a get my money back from skrill?
10/25/2018 12:39 nusim6MV#26
How you guys can be so stupid? Its obviously a scam...
12/12/2018 14:48 Hotomer#27
Is League of Crack a good site ? I paid 20 € Steam walltet card and after my mail they are not responding ...
12/12/2018 14:51 Refleex'#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotomer View Post
Is League of Crack a good site ? I paid 20 € Steam walltet card and after my mail they are not responding ...
Its scam omg
12/12/2018 15:52 LastGuardian1#29
Was scamed too. Dont do that, Kids.
01/19/2019 20:12 Nayunh#30
One last time: It's a scam and I'm gonna close this but remain the thread as a warning.

#closed