PlacementGames

08/18/2018 22:59 Keystones#1
Hello,
Lookinf for someone to do my Placemntgames. EUW
Here the facts/must haves:

ACC ist unranked / never ranked (lvled him fresh to 30)
I dont have much Champs on it.
Champs i own (Amumu Annie Ashe Blitz Brand Cait Mundo Garen Janna KarmA Kayle Leona Lux Yi Nidalee Nunu Popppy Ryze Singed Sivir Soraka and WW)

I already played 2 Games. 1 win 1 lose.

So 8 games left and u have to gurantee 7/8 wins.
1 lose can always happen. If you lose more games, i get full money back without disscusion.
You can decide if u play soloq or duoq with a friend.
So just answer if u accept the requierements.
Otherwise dont response. Paying with PP.
08/18/2018 23:21 Handsome Matthew#2
I accept your conditions, and I can take your order for 24€.
In case I lose more than one game, you will get a full refund.
Please, feel free to contact me if you're satisfied.
08/18/2018 23:26 noonelivesforever☭#3
16 euros with your conditions. skype: noonelivesforeverlol
08/18/2018 23:28 Randombooster123#4
20 euro start now

skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/18/2018 23:46 adbooster79#5
14€ if interested add skype live:filipino.s
08/19/2018 02:03 SS_Boosting#6
Can do it for 15 euros. You can pay after it is done.
Skype: SS Boosting
08/19/2018 06:57 Viktor Skeron#7
Hey Sir, 15€ in SoloQ WR Protect 6/2, if we lost more 2 games, we refund full price. Add me in discord/skype for discussion of your order.

√Trusted Booster
√Cheap √Fast √Safe
08/19/2018 11:29 StackQINC#8
20 euro Can start now and finish today
Add me at skype
08/19/2018 12:08 azdax#9
15 euros , i guarranty 6/7 games or refund