Looking for new working scripts platforms | LoL Scripts Talk

10/08/2018 18:24 suiwi#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
Verdammt, so weit hätte ich Idiot auch selber denken können das du es bist.

Hallöchen mein Freund =)
long time no see my brother
10/09/2018 02:37 ToxicDravenMain#62
Discord: Dokidoki#6801

Got connections with private platform. :feelsgoodman:
10/09/2018 16:52 Refleex'#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicDravenMain View Post
Discord: Dokidoki#6801

Got connections with private platform. :feelsgoodman:
addet
10/13/2018 08:01 franirra#64
who can invite me to riftwalker
10/13/2018 08:30 wiru#65
x22 is Unavailable and I'm looking too for scripts League of Legends if someone has a private service let me know on PM
10/13/2018 14:34 Clemence14#66
I'm looking for undetected and safe third party application for lol. please let me know. nightmare cheats seems to be good but they do only have support for 4 champs :(
10/14/2018 02:24 jonatas1000#67
Try use GoS External Script.
10/14/2018 22:07 teterete#68
It seems that we are left with few options ... If someone has an invitation for a private service please talk to me.
10/15/2018 08:43 Curse02#69
Yes it's going down with the "public" ones.

Same here, looking for a private platform!
10/15/2018 13:47 impressivekayle#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonatas1000 View Post
Try use GoS External Script.
Is detected like every public platform.

You don't have so many options btw :
  • Private Platform (if you are lucky to get access to it)
  • Make your orbwalker with AHK and play with it (fully external like RiftWalker)
  • Start learn c++ , reverse eng etc etc and make your own privete platform
  • If u want just have fun buy for 20€ a detected service (HB or Toir+) and buy every 2 weeks a new acc to script on

Scripting era is gone,forget the good old times with BoL or L# ( hail king joduska :handsdown: ); if u are a public platform and you are able to bypass AC Riot sue you in like a week.
10/15/2018 15:29 TheFox6113#71
Could anyone hook me up with a free script platform that isn't that detectable. i would really like to learn how to script first before buying something like GoS external and ive seen some people write that the free one are instant ban
10/15/2018 16:20 impressivekayle#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox6113 View Post
Could anyone hook me up with a free script platform that isn't that detectable. i would really like to learn how to script first before buying something like GoS external and ive seen some people write that the free one are instant ban
There are no free scripts platforms anymore.
10/16/2018 02:11 johnyadam#73
What is HB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post

• Make your orbwalker with AHK and play with it (fully external like RiftWalker)
  • If u want just have fun buy for 20€ a detected service (HB or Toir+) and buy every 2 weeks a new acc to script on

Scripting era is gone,forget the good old times with BoL or L# ( hail king joduska :handsdown: ); if u are a public platform and you are able to bypass AC Riot sue you in like a week.
10/16/2018 02:47 lanuza18#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyadam View Post
What is HB?
HanBot probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post

Is there any safe thing to use? I've seen zoomhacks for example that are supposed to not be detected, but I'm not sure I had an account banned a couple of months ago and I'm not sure if it was because of the zoomhack or maybe a script I used MONTHS and months prior the ban.
10/16/2018 12:28 impressivekayle#75
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanuza18 View Post
Is there any safe thing to use? I've seen zoomhacks for example that are supposed to not be detected, but I'm not sure I had an account banned a couple of months ago and I'm not sure if it was because of the zoomhack or maybe a script I used MONTHS and months prior the ban.
As i said before Entropy is safe but is private and trying to get access for it is nearly impossible if you are not well known in the scripting scene or if u dont know personally the owners.
Rift walker is safe but it's basically an AHK script so you don't have combos,cd,skillshots etc etc.
The last option for being safe is to write your own scripts. There are a lot of infos on UC if you need.
Other than that everything else will lead you to a ban sooner or later :D