Looking for new working scripts platforms | LoL Scripts Talk

05/10/2019 04:43 xiangxiao#136
Not all platforms are scams but like I told some of my clients, Ask for proof that the script exist on the "Currently patch" to many scams attempt going on left and right with in accurate video proof.
06/07/2019 21:10 Chinese script businessma#137
I am a Chinese scripting businessman. I have 10,000 scripting clients. I provide them with a scripting platform every day. Some platforms that I can use now are Hanbot, NC (=name on Chinese server), ES (=Leaguesharp), bs ( = The name on the Chinese server), I don't know if there are other scripts that can support the scripting platform of our Chinese server. I am looking for a better platform and partner, which can make huge profits.
06/08/2019 15:20 Jenkis#138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese script businessma View Post
I am a Chinese scripting businessman. I have 10,000 scripting clients. I provide them with a scripting platform every day. Some platforms that I can use now are Hanbot, NC (=name on Chinese server), ES (=Leaguesharp), bs ( = The name on the Chinese server), I don't know if there are other scripts that can support the scripting platform of our Chinese server. I am looking for a better platform and partner, which can make huge profits.
scripting businessman:kappa:
08/29/2019 13:09 maisouiclair#139
Kankouroux is a friend of the scammer don't buy anything from the link he sent its a fucking scam and I got fucked im such an idiot
10/02/2019 23:37 luukere45#140
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - pretty obvious scam site. Dont use it!
10/03/2019 02:44 boots2booties#141
Pretty positive that Lunarly on here scammed me. He has the thread called 'private-orbwalker-currently-ud-3-20-spots''

I bought the hack last Saturday. Once Lunarly sent me the DLL and program to inject it my game just kept crashing. After that he said he didn't realize it wasn't patched. ''Why sell something if you don't know if its working?''. Anyways, he had to wait for his ''partner'' to update it. I was really patient and understanding till last night. He kept saying he'd send the updated file but something kept coming up. He said i was going be be given an extra free month because of the delay. He also told me he had a night shift followed by a day shift so hes been too exhausted to send it. After that he told me to add his partner but then sent me the wrong discord which lead to an awkward convo with a random. After sending me the ''right one'' the guy never accepted. After all this bullshit he said he'd send me the updated hack after he got off work. That was about 20 hours ago, lul. Shame a mod closed the thread before i could leave this there and share screenshots. Who knows though, maybe he was telling the truth.

TLDR: Watch out for Lunarly. He is more than likely a scammer. Maybe he'll send me the updated hack tonight though, who knows. Either way iv received nothing after sending him 50 Euros 4 days ago. He just kept stringing me along coming up with excuses. I'll delete this post if he proves me wrong but i really fucking doubt it. Its just odd that he would talk to me and update me for a few days instead of just taking my money and blocking me, lmao.

Thread link for those interested

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/03/2019 17:40 joedool#142
Sounds like a scam. At best it's pretty shitty service. I also messaged him but didn't really get the proof I was looking for so didn't send him any $$. Sorry man.
10/03/2019 22:52 FlawTeamBooster#143
Guys dont fall for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I just bought there to test and see if its a scam, and yes it was a scam.

Dont buy anything there!
10/06/2019 00:00 luukere45#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawTeamBooster View Post
Guys dont fall for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I just bought there to test and see if its a scam, and yes it was a scam.

Dont buy anything there!
I just said the same thing a few posts before lol... but yeah, obvious scam!
10/20/2019 22:14 rapinrock#145
HMU
10/21/2019 22:27 ixam23#146
If anyone is looking for a legit LoL script from a actual trusted coder, feel free to add me discord - VitaCrystal#5120
(Please do not contact me if you can't afford monthly payments.)
11/03/2019 21:40 OmegaAlphaSupreme#147
Is aimtec detected atm? How about GoS?
Interested in any ud private platforms, money is not the issue
It just has to be real, legit and private, and obviously has some decent scripts
11/03/2019 22:43 HaksonSTC#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Is aimtec detected atm? How about GoS?
Interested in any ud private platforms, money is not the issue
It just has to be real, legit and private, and obviously has some decent scripts
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

till next patch you can use
11/04/2019 19:03 druze2k8#149
and x22? i cant buy it lol
11/04/2019 21:31 mr-who#150
spent almost the whole day looking for scripts
found one, but only for china
not even the paid ones are working for EUW