Hi guys
I have one quest for the best ppl ( hackers ): Who can make one send atack x5 / x7 or fly damage for that sv metin2 international [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( he have new verry strong protection.. )
before 3-4 weeks i using lalaker1 but now dasnt work..
I wait reply from you guys who can destroy that protection :handsdown::handsdown:
( Sorry for my bad englesh )
I have one quest for the best ppl ( hackers ): Who can make one send atack x5 / x7 or fly damage for that sv metin2 international [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( he have new verry strong protection.. )
before 3-4 weeks i using lalaker1 but now dasnt work..
I wait reply from you guys who can destroy that protection :handsdown::handsdown:
( Sorry for my bad englesh )