VenusReborn | 120CAP | Real ISRO Experience | Entirely Labor | GO 15.09.2018

10/04/2018 20:54 aDay2Remember#256
Alright I'm a few days into the server and I really like it so far so I decided to make a quick review with pros and cons.

Pros:
-Simple
-Free silk items
-Friendly people so far
-No stupid glowing edits on weapons (I hate that personally)
-No carnival and winter decorations in October (why is that even a thing elsewhere LOL)
-Truly play to win from what I saw
-Lagfree (I experienced some little lags here and there but totaly playable)
-Good skill system
-Good shop system
-Good balance between EU and CHN

Cons:
-No CTF or very limited (Once a day)
-Very few GM activity
-Maintown is Jangan (it makes the gameplay a little limited in my opinion)

Overall the server is great and is good to stay and enjoy your character.

Thanks for reading

-Ryukotsusei
10/04/2018 23:14 senua#257
Quote:
Originally Posted by aDay2Remember View Post
Alright I'm a few days into the server and I really like it so far so I decided to make a quick review with pros and cons.

Pros:
-Simple
-Free silk items
-Friendly people so far
-No stupid glowing edits on weapons (I hate that personally)
-No carnival and winter decorations in October (why is that even a thing elsewhere LOL)
-Truly pay to win from what I saw
-Lagfree (I experienced some little lags here and there but totaly playable)
-Good skill system
-Good shop system
-Good balance between EU and CHN

Cons:
-No CTF or very limited (Once a day)
-Very few GM activity
-Maintown is Jangan (it makes the gameplay a little limited in my opinion)

Overall the server is great and is good to stay and enjoy your character.

Thanks for reading

-Ryukotsusei
Pay to win ? :confused:
10/05/2018 08:06 aDay2Remember#258
Quote:
Originally Posted by senua View Post
Pay to win ? :confused:
L*
10/06/2018 23:26 falawkas#259
sadly i thought it was a perfect system ... but the TL items are not tradeable which means if u donate you'll just buy prem and devil and some globals .. for real money .. gaining nothing from that into the game, if u wanna sell a prem it's not possible cuz it's untradeable .. and we asked Senua to make a poll about that , he said no and then he banned a full active guild xD now the game is empty .. banning FairyTail ? are u kiddin' me ? xD are you fking serious ? ... do u really think that u'll hold ur server after that -_- .. u even banned me , the one who helped u a lot and got u an event manager and also created ur discord server ... dude you're just pathetic ... Gg Rip Venus xD
10/06/2018 23:31 YGUndivided#260
Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
sadly i thought it was a perfect system ... but the TL items are not tradeable which means if u donate you'll just buy prem and devil and some globals .. for real money .. gaining nothing from that into the game, if u wanna sell a prem it's not possible cuz it's untradeable .. and we asked Senua to make a poll about that , he said no and then he banned a full active guild xD now the game is empty .. banning FairyTail ? are u kiddin' me ? xD are you fking serious ? ... do u really think that u'll hold ur server after that -_- .. u even banned me , the one who helped u a lot and got u an event manager and also created ur discord server ... dude you're just pathetic ... Gg Rip Venus xD
Can't you guys just leave without making a scene? Always gotta cry about everything then make a scene about it just because you did not get it as you wanted, get lost. No one going to miss you guys and care that you guys are leaving. The server is based on donated items not being tradeable.
10/07/2018 02:58 Spidy.#261
#Cleaned a bit

Please post your feedback/criticism polity without using any inappropriate language.
10/07/2018 03:45 senua#262
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzarOnline View Post
Server Still Online ?
Yes online

Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
You are active for 1 day. So, dont lie to people. I don't want to put SS of your character creation date. Also, If you didn't like server, simply you can use ESC button. You cannot provoke other players on my server thats why you got completely banned. Ah one more point. I didn't ban FairyTail from server only banned you :lul:
10/10/2018 16:50 romlah5209#263
So..TL wont be tradeable forever?cant u make some items tradeable..i need instant gold..im new here..
10/10/2018 22:19 senua#264
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
So..TL wont be tradeable forever?cant u make some items tradeable..i need instant gold..im new here..
No.. You can't obtain any gold in-game from your donations. This is not a pay2win server :D
10/13/2018 19:53 ahmed_bolbol#265
really good gamed
10/13/2018 22:30 IIIV#266
really very successful, you should try.

there is only one problem , no monster :(
11/14/2018 03:16 falawkas#267
Quote:
Originally Posted by senua View Post
Yes online

You are active for 1 day. So, dont lie to people. I don't want to put SS of your character creation date. Also, If you didn't like server, simply you can use ESC button. You cannot provoke other players on my server thats why you got completely banned. Ah one more point. I didn't ban FairyTail from server only banned you :lul:
"other players on my server" u meant the 20 active players that each one of 'em have 1 or 2 parties on 1 pc ? yeah sure! ok :rolleyes:
11/14/2018 04:52 marinsilviu#268
o.o server already closed on 9.11 feelsbadman
11/14/2018 05:40 romlah5209#269
lol..closed...