Buff Icon

02/06/2010 21:24 bullet21.#1
Almost like every skill got its own Buff Icon like Bounce Defender or Shieldfield whatever, how do I give skills the right Buff Icon ? Some of them are messed up.
02/06/2010 23:19 *P*A*U*L*#2
you gotta add 'em to.. somewhere;P been trying to figure it out for a lil while, it's somewhere in the exe coz i haven't found any file with a list of buff indexes or anything like that=x except status.csv, which is having only the description of buffs, not the icons and stances itself. well it has the icons but it doesn't load the new icons and stances.
02/06/2010 23:45 bottomy#3
I don't know either, but you could give this a try. Use the system information UI (console: systeminformationvisible 1), and scroll down on the system information window where you see something under cursor and something under cursor (been to long don't remember what they are xD). Then just move your cursor over the buff, and see if it helps.
02/06/2010 23:48 ciberknight#4
Here is how i fixed a problem like that, First went to share\skill and opened the troubled skill. Look for the line iconindex get that # then go to
data\script\ui\com and search thru the imagetable and see if the #s match.
they didnt on mine so it was relatively simple fix for me. if you cant find what your looking for in there you will probably have add it. If its an A7 skill your having problems with, check your data\texture\ui\game\skill and make sure you have the .dds files that have the a7 skills.
02/08/2010 22:46 bullet21.#5
well im having a new problem now, everytime when i change the icon index its keep givn' me an error in dbmon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/09/2010 01:55 l2zeo#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
well im having a new problem now, everytime when i change the icon index its keep givn' me an error in dbmon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
icon number should not exceed 255. :)
02/09/2010 11:24 =Seph=#7
status.csv is where the buff loads and at line 3 you will see IconIndex try edit that
02/09/2010 20:23 bullet21.#8
allready got it working
trane or any other mod could you please close this thread ?
ty