Dash Skills

07/08/2018 16:49 TheRealCataracts#1
I've added all 4 Dash skills to my client, however for some reason, all 4 dash skills are moving forward. All have different skill indexes, but I can't figure out which variable needs to be edited to change the direction of the dash.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?
07/10/2018 06:22 Farius~#2
u need modify and add the dash skills lines on \share\action\pc on every classes.
07/12/2018 00:51 TheRealCataracts#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
u need modify and add the dash skills lines on \share\action\pc on every classes.
Thanks for your response Farius,

I've added all the indexes to each classes pc file, but for some reason all 4 dash skills are the same, they all move forward.

I'm not sure which lines I'm supposed to change in action/pc when all of them have the same indexes.
07/13/2018 07:02 Farius~#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCataracts View Post
Thanks for your response Farius,

I've added all the indexes to each classes pc file, but for some reason all 4 dash skills are the same, they all move forward.

I'm not sure which lines I'm supposed to change in action/pc when all of them have the same indexes.
me have this for every classes 1,SKILL,103,Character\blackwizard\motion\bwz_skl_c om_behind_5.anim,4,1,0.5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
1,SKILL,104,Character\blackwizard\motion\bwz_skl_c om_right_5.anim,4,1,0.5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
1,SKILL,105,Character\blackwizard\motion\bwz_skl_c om_left_5.anim,4,1,0.5,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 and works.