[Release] [INT] KalOnline launcher Unpacked 5.2.2010

02/05/2010 22:49 Thiesius#1
Hello one more time,

There is Kal-Online launcher unpacked. I think the last time it was updated were 2-3 months ago, but I unpacked it again today anyway.

Do with it whatever you want.
Just to mention: It's little bit faster than packed version (I don't mean internet speed). Protection is removed (Debug-Blocker etc.) so it should require less resources than normal Kal-Online launcher. You can also modify some update settings...

It was unpacked on Windows XP, so it shouldn't have any compatibility issues (at least it works on my both systems - XP and Win7)

Used tools: Olly, Universal Import Fixer, Import Reconstructor

Best regards, Thiesius
02/06/2010 23:49 BorSti#2
nice "releases"
nice comments
nice introduction

keep going

carma up !
02/07/2010 20:14 Thiesius#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorSti View Post
nice "releases"
nice comments
nice introduction

keep going

carma up !
Thank you, bro :)

EDIT:
If I were you guys, I would pay attention to first recieved packet in updater and first sended packet in engine :)
02/07/2010 22:17 BorSti#4
have none skill in olly and activ debugging - always hs pwns me - and i didnt downloaded your updater so far -.-"
02/07/2010 23:22 Thiesius#5
I had no skill in olly month ago :). I just meant: debugging the unpacked executable is lot easier. Atleast as long you are not trying to actually play with it... Then CRC check will pwn you (unless you crack it ofcourse)
02/07/2010 23:40 BorSti#6
crc sucks - cuz of crc we didnt finished clientless
02/07/2010 23:45 Thiesius#7
Clientless... That's a out of my reach right now. I hope I will be able to do it one time.