ya,pala will be very nice for some :rolleyes:
07/06/2018 09:42 pisi.pasz#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksidakif76 View Post
add palladium bot pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_only_one View Post
ya,pala will be very nice for some :rolleyes:
Palladium bot is on the "to do" list but there are some function which are more important than palladium bot for example map traveller.

Actually Pendramon is focusing on debugging the existing features when he has free time but be patient, palladium will be added in the future
07/06/2018 09:56 iṄk#81
Bigpoint added a new way of catching botters in yesterdays update (class "_-M1Z")
Better not use the bot until Pendramon fixed it.
07/06/2018 10:39 werwerf#82
Quote:
Originally Posted by iṄk View Post
Bigpoint added a new way of catching botters in yesterdays update (class "_-M1Z")
golem is ok?
07/06/2018 10:57 Freshek#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by iṄk View Post
Yup, they added some code which checks every time you move if the movement was done from Toshinou (or ExternalInterface in general) or from the other (legit) events. Well, that's why back when I was developing Toshinou, updates were taking a bit longer. I was checking for stuff like this. Speed shouldn't be a priority here.
07/06/2018 11:27 pisi.pasz#84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Yup, they added some code which checks every time you move if the movement was done from Toshinou (or ExternalInterface in general) or from the other (legit) events. Well, that's why back when I was developing Toshinou, updates were taking a bit longer. I was checking for stuff like this. Speed shouldn't be a priority here.
Maybe now its get rekt since the update is ready and were used by players, if BP's code work as they planned for now they have information about how many player and concretely who using bots :/
07/06/2018 13:15 daroci12-13#85
Hello, what about the bot? We need to stop botting for a few days?
07/06/2018 13:24 morpheus5555#86
Is it working? Beucase i cant use.
07/06/2018 14:01 Pendramon#87
I won't update the bot anymore and will work on a similar free bot based on typescript and on an electron application. Had plans just to update this version to the latest version but due to DO now working on bot detection i have canceled those plans.
07/06/2018 14:07 Der Wandale#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
I won't update the bot anymore and will work on a similar free bot based on typescript and on an electron application. Had plans just to update this version to the latest version but due to DO now working on bot detection i have canceled those plans.
Wouldn´t it be the safest thing, if you would try to create a Pixelbot, or do you think, this would be to buggy?
07/06/2018 14:08 Pendramon#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wandale View Post
Wouldn´t it be the safest thing, if you would try to create a Pixelbot, or do you think, this would be to buggy?
I do not like the limitations of a pixel bot, and due to this i refuse to work on one x)
07/06/2018 14:15 MisterBombastiic#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendramon View Post
So, rip Toshinou?