What bot do you use on big accounts?

06/11/2018 22:29 andreimihai1997#1
Title says it all.I use toshinou for my noob account.What bot should I use on a big account? Something safer obviously, Vertex? Golem? Any other bot?
What do you personally use on your big accounts?
06/11/2018 22:46 -DVD-#2
Safer?
No bot, hands ;)
06/11/2018 22:48 andreimihai1997#3
I see 1 Stars (Colonels) and other high ranked players bot lol
06/11/2018 22:55 Rest-In-Peace#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreimihai1997 View Post
I see 1 Stars (Colonels) and other high ranked players bot lol
i see General account botting.
06/12/2018 00:11 Dadrouy#5
Toshiba bot
06/12/2018 00:15 RazerHDMan#6
Toshi on my high rank account
and vertex on my small account :kappalul::kappa:
06/12/2018 13:25 K4nec322#7
Palavia and Toshi. on high rank account
06/12/2018 16:09 kajnsmetke#8
I just use toshinou on everything
06/13/2018 22:01 ElementsofEnce#9
My friend use toshinou on top 9 acc :kappa:
06/15/2018 14:59 bestbots_support#10
I use palavia pixel-bot since invented on big/main accounts.
Now I am pretty sure VERTEX is safe, we will see in future.