.ac.uk email address

06/09/2018 13:24 Wayne#1
I am looking for someone with a .ac.uk email address. You will need to receive an email for me once. I am paying £100.
06/11/2018 14:29 DaiFang#2
Hey I can do this for you :)
11/22/2018 16:20 Hawkk#3
What kind of an email is that fam
i got u
01/15/2019 03:21 Bradonja™#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
I am looking for someone with a .ac.uk email address. You will need to receive an email for me once. I am paying £100.
Still looking for it?
01/15/2019 04:31 Wayne#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradonja™ View Post
Still looking for it?
Yes
01/16/2019 17:11 glavonja1#6
how do you pay for this? btc or pP?
01/16/2019 17:56 Wayne#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by glavonja1 View Post
how do you pay for this? btc or pP?
Both is fine by me
06/25/2019 11:35 back4ever#8
suchst du noch ?
06/25/2019 11:58 Larry der Hummer#9
Noch aktuell?
06/25/2019 14:47 Wayne#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by back4ever View Post
suchst du noch ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry der Hummer View Post
Noch aktuell?
Ja