•Fast and easy accessable Updates
•Trustworthy and helpful staff
•Fair and reasonable prices

Undetected

Price:
120$ /month (new)
65$ /week (new)

Autobuy (1 month)
★★ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ★★
Autobuy (1 week)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Discord:

Payment methods:
PayPal, BTC

Got any questions? Want to see the cheat through Screenshare? Got a YouTube channel and want to become partners with QuantumCheats? Just add us on Discord and have a talk, we are always open for new things!

06/10/2018 16:46 D3LT4_F0RC3#2
Still updated and undetected!
06/11/2018 21:12 Veqoyt#3
Hwid Spoofer ?
06/12/2018 01:02 Quinxy#4
Got banned after 7 or 8 hours of use
06/12/2018 15:13 D3LT4_F0RC3#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinxy View Post
Got banned after 7 or 8 hours of use
Hack already updated again with new ESP, undetected again ;)
06/12/2018 15:37 myodude#6
lmao
06/12/2018 15:39 Quinxy#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LT4_F0RC3 View Post
Hack already updated again with new ESP, undetected again ;)
Well I fully expect to recieve 1 extra day since that's what I paid for and got instantly banned both ingame and discord. My discord is quinx#5768
06/12/2018 19:45 D3LT4_F0RC3#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinxy View Post
Well I fully expect to recieve 1 extra day since that's what I paid for and got instantly banned both ingame and discord. My discord is quinx#5768
Why would u have been banned from the discord?
PM me with payment proof, you have never even been in our discord
06/13/2018 01:57 Veqoyt#9
cheat detected today
06/13/2018 02:49 Norcix#10
Nice tried to buy ..but saw above and decided not to..
06/13/2018 16:42 Geralt Of AMD#11
^This :D
06/13/2018 18:24 backwoo0ds#12
wonder why banned
WindowName: Syruz's LagSwitch
WindowName: QUANTUM CHEATS PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
ClassName: VMPlayerFrame
ClassName: VMUIFrame
:thinking:
06/13/2018 18:52 D3LT4_F0RC3#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt Of AMD View Post
^This :D
In times of HWID bans you maybe shouldnt call a cheat detected just because you saw a random guy with our name getting banned.

Cheat has been updated again, no bans reported in the last 72h. Add me on Discord for screenshare!

06/13/2018 18:59 lionessandwolf#14
Highly recommend to read this:

I bought this cheat 1 week ago when it was posted here. I knew QC from other resellers and youtubers before but wasnt really interested in purchasing due to their old price.

I bought this cheat with paypal ff and received access close after i paid. I used the cheat for some hours, logged out and when i logged in again i was banned. First they claimed that i was hwid flagged but i havent got banned yet on this PC with the current HDD. Then they changed the story and claimed that i raged to much. After others got also banned they said it was a small bug which caused the detections. They updated the cheat and i used it again after a whole windows reset/hdd id changer. Short after the update i got banned again. Now they seem to ignore my messages and dont give a shit. Support was also poor and nothing good to mention.

Its really not worth buying it for the price of 120$ equal to around 100€. But i sure there are people who going to buy it and want to receive the experience.

lionessandwolf, out.:reeee:
06/13/2018 19:07 D3LT4_F0RC3#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionessandwolf View Post
Highly recommend to read this:

I bought this cheat 1 week ago when it was posted here. I knew QC from other resellers and youtubers before but wasnt really interested in purchasing due to their old price.

I bought this cheat with paypal ff and received access close after i paid. I used the cheat for some hours, logged out and when i logged in again i was banned. First they claimed that i was hwid flagged but i havent got banned yet on this PC with the current HDD. Then they changed the story and claimed that i raged to much. After others got also banned they said it was a small bug which caused the detections. They updated the cheat and i used it again after a whole windows reset/hdd id changer. Short after the update i got banned again. Now they seem to ignore my messages and dont give a shit. Support was also poor and nothing good to mention.

Its really not worth buying it for the price of 120$ equal to around 100€. But i sure there are people who going to buy it and want to receive the experience.

lionessandwolf, out.:reeee:
This shit is redicilous, all of our payments run over rocketr with goods and services, we never accepted Family and Friends.

We never dealt with that guy (obviously a fake/cracked account)