LOW ELO BOOSTING

05/22/2018 00:20 Cintexx#1
Greetings guys,

Im playing high plat on my account atm.
I have some experience in boosting by helping my friends out of "Elo Hell".
I'm open for any SoloQ low elo boosting (EUW/EUNE) what means bronze/silver to high gold.
I'm surely will be able to do your job in one to two weeks.
I will only focus on one job so it's efficient and fast as possible.
If you want we can do a test game.

If you interested add me on skype: Turn OnTheRiver.
We talk about the price and details there.

Price is going to be around 5-40€ depends on demanded rank.

Hope to make some peoples days more enjoyable because of a higher rank and better teammates ;D

Payment Method: PayPal
05/22/2018 01:47 Stanbischoff#2
Definitely trusted booster!
We played one game together, he carried the hell out of it.
Always friendly, motivating and nice to talk to.
I definitely recommend his services!
05/22/2018 02:53 KadaverKlatsche#3
Friendly and very nice player. Definetely a reliable booster. Carried my game hard. :)
05/22/2018 20:59 Echo Fox Huni#4
bought a netwin on high plat great booster and friendly person
recommend for sure