PUBG DC-RADAR KEYS

06/03/2018 14:00 Somoldoc#31
prices ?
06/03/2018 14:16 pubgrat#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somoldoc View Post
prices ?
Can be found on the discord server that is in my first post.
06/03/2018 14:25 thegod_#33
Hi @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Can you message me on discord? i don't find U :(

i'm np#6957

Thanks!!
06/03/2018 15:08 DragonBreezr#34
+VOUCH! Helped me very much with setting it up. Have had big problems with the VPN but he helped me via TeamViewer and got it to work after many many people failed! GOOD GUY KEEP IT UP!
06/03/2018 16:54 snomann318#35
My honest review: Been using it since release. It is very glitchy at times and crashes after a few games in the middle of a game which sucks. Item list and maps aren't up to date but you can download your on map file and put it in the file folder.. or used to be able to. Friendly's don't always show up as friendly but you can click them and it changes colors. It is laggy but doesnt affect in game fps. The ESP is not good by any means. It is so laggy that the box will be far behind a moving player so you have about a second delay on the actual player movement. I don't even use it because of this. The free radar that used to be on here was 10x better than DC and I took time away from DC when it was working. The developer could do a better job but he hasn't yet. I will continue using because of the price and my history with some of the guys in there. Much better price than Xradar.
06/04/2018 17:20 thegod_#36
It was a pleasure to deal with @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Very nice guy ;-)
06/04/2018 19:49 sbinhareb#37
He is the beast ,, It helps you to finish ,, thnx a lot
06/04/2018 21:05 mc_Donkey#38
So I purchased this a few days ago. I had some stupid issues getting the client to load in my VM which was fixed with a fresh install with windows 10 professional rather then home... But I had some stupid VPN issues that I couldnt solve. PUBGRAT was kind enough to teamview on my pc and fix it up super fast, and had a few good laughs in between. Super knowledgeable and patient team of dev's.

So that being said, I used the radar for about an hour with no issues at all and with great success (top 2 in both games I played)

I havent played around with other settings yet but I will use this radar more often the next few days. Nontheless, I am happy so far!