Selling everything cheap and quick

02/03/2010 21:22 sinnisx#1
Hey, I'm selling 2 accounts 1 is BRUM other is EVEN.

1) SOLD [BRUM]8x hunter, (3/5) realm. Wears 1blode(stam)/Shuta(resis6%)Bigols(all15)
come with.
Tons of stones.
around 3k WC(tradable ones)
list of unquies (lillin, 2 logos,2hauls,2shockers,fortune,2 guadius,1luke)

Those all come together, no buying seperate because i don't have archlord on my comptuer anymore to septerate them.

2)[EVE] 9x sorc, (5/5) realm. Wear 2cast rings(+15)/Luke(+15)
comes with,
some stones lvl 90 unquie armour for intown looks :p
4 guadius, 2 lukes.


I'm looking to sell these kinda quick because i don't know when the unquies will go bound. I want resonable offers but underprice anyone and I'll take the offer still. Like i said you buy either or, i will not be able to take the shuta off and sell it.. you have to buy either 1) OR 2) P.M me your offers please and i will get back to you :)
02/03/2010 23:28 <†>Minera<†>#2
Beware it is not 100% confirmed yet. I will get the evidence 2morrow but this person may probably be a scammer: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/04/2010 00:15 sinnisx#3
yay thats the account :) I don't know which point of veiw you are looking at this?
1) i'm posting it saying i have a account that i don't
2) That's i'm trying to sell somone eles account.

Truth of the matter is i have the account and I'm looking to sell it. You can ask the BerzerkerThom guy and he will tell you I have the account.

I want to get rid of these accounts i have no use for them, I just want to sell them quick becasue I have a better chance of selling them now while unquies aren't bound.
02/04/2010 16:58 sinnisx#4
bump.....
02/04/2010 22:48 <†>Minera<†>#5
the thing i am pointing out is: how did you get the account huh?
02/04/2010 23:51 sinnisx#6
I got it from a old friend :)
he openly gave me the password so i changed it.
02/04/2010 23:53 <†>Minera<†>#7
your trying to be the smart ass here. ow pls stop. your just a scammer and always will be
02/05/2010 00:13 sinnisx#8
no not anymore.
i actually want to get rid of this stuff legit
02/05/2010 05:11 duhwun07#9
LMAO AT THIS , "no not anymore." Once your one, you always will be one. SCAMMMER ! dont buy his stuff guys. Fucking hate scammers
02/05/2010 06:02 sinnisx#10
lol, you're just upset i have all this stuff and you don't :D
And i just sold my hunter so BLOW ME :)
02/05/2010 10:21 Beserkerthom#11
He is a scammer,

he has my account true,

but he scammed me to get it...

not a fair guy,

paypal is most likely from his friend that΄s why its veryfied.

dont trust this guy.
02/05/2010 12:25 <†>Minera<†>#12
lol, i can write sold behind something as well ow and omg you have those chars :O im so jealous lol. like someone said before once a scammer always a scammer
02/05/2010 14:47 sinnisx#13
lol, what are you guys trying to do? Guilt trip me into somthing?
after everything i have done .... i think not.
02/05/2010 15:11 Cue.#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnisx View Post
lol, what are you guys trying to do? Guilt trip me into somthing?
after everything i have done .... i think not.
sinnisx :rolleyes:
Banned
02/05/2010 19:50 jacobsavard#15
Sold Both accounts today ! :P
HAHA i don't care about my account being banned.
Once a scammer always a scammer? sold them both 100% legit.
:D GF