Need rust hacks (serious buyer)

04/30/2018 17:03 VadimeFR#1
Hello, I already post a few months ago a post to buy a hack for rust with a subscription per month but the hack is detected and will not be updated.
I am interested in a hack on rust, a price that is not excessive with a lot of features and of course undetected ^^
I am a serious buyer.
I use paypal (avoid the scam)
If you need to talk with me or sell to me you can add me on:
Skype: vadimtessier
Discord: @𝓥𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓶#9430
04/30/2018 17:04 pRekk#2
No legit coder will accept Paypal. Unless you provide ID or something.
If you get a trusted user on epvp with 100 trades plus reputation , than you are good. Good luck , tell me if you find someone in the price range of 150-200$
05/01/2018 01:07 RolexShop#3
Look up Kvoli.cc they are legit
05/01/2018 07:32 luc744321#4
Legit Cheats Good Cheats is btc for the most some accept PayPal But not many